5.19.5

There was a question from long ago that Tendou Yagami had always wondered about. What does it mean to love till even time ends? From all the stories he had read and all the movies he had watched, the main couple would always say such words as their vows to never part. He had never really understood what it could mean, at least not until he met Narisa Zeno, the love of his life.

After awakening from his coma, Tendou Yagami had to slowly get his body use to moving once more. Although Narisa Zeno had always massaged him while in the hospital without fail, his body had grown use to not moving. The only he could say was that he was grateful to have met Narisa Zeno. He was also grateful for the chance to fix his mistakes from the past lifetime they had experienced.

Tendou Yagami didn't know if Narisa Zeno knew, but he didn't speak of it either. He didn't want Narisa Zeno to know how cruel he had treated him before, even if that was already in a different lifetime.

Two years had passed just like that...

"Yagami?" Narisa Zeno asked, waving his hand in front of Tendou Yagami's eyes as he stared at him.

"Yes?" Tendou Yagami looked at Narisa Zeno with a smile, his hand reaching to grasp Narisa Zeno's hand and held it.

Though the two were out in daylight, they were not afraid to expose their relationship nor did they care about the stares and comments they got. Japan was still a conservative country and while the younger people were more openminded, the elders were still a bit more bias against homosexuals. No, it was also for many other things. Japan wasn't the only country, there were many others too.

Narisa Zeno lifted a brow as he walked next to Tendou Yagami, "Your brother told you that you had to patrol the company today." He couldn't help the light in his eyes as he looked at Tendou Yagami, his heart feeling ticklish.

Tendou Yagami grimaced at that but didn't try to get out of it, although he did complain a bit. "I still don't understand why I have to take over his company. I rather become the head than deal with all those backstabbing people within the industry. It's a good thing my brother didn't try to become a celebrity else things would've gotten crazy." He rolled his eyes as he said this before flashing a wink at Narisa Zeno.

"You know that you weren't able to deal with the matters then. I'm sure that your brother would become the head no matter what, you wouldn't be bothered to deal with anything else." Narisa Zeno added as he chuckled, his eyes twinkling under the sunlight. There was a look of pure love on his face even as he said these things.

Tendou Yagami couldn't help but smile as he saw his boyfriend's reaction. Lately, Narisa Zeno was even more outgoing than usual and what else could Tendou Yagami be other than happy. Somehow, it felt like he was falling more in love with this man now.

"Where are you taking me?" Narisa Zeno asked as the streets that walked past became more and more empty. He curiously looked at Tendou Yagami, wondering just what this man was up to.

"Shhh, you have to be patient else we'll miss the timing." Tendou Yagami jokingly said as he cocked his brows at Narisa Zeno. His hold on Narisa Zeno got harder as his footsteps also began to speed.

Narisa Zeno looked closely as Tendou Yagami showed a wide grin on his face and dragged him to wherever.

The streets had finally cleared to the point where no one was walking now. Narisa Zeno followed as Tendou Yagami led him to a secret path near a store and they went into it. Just as Narisa Zeno saw a bright light, Tendou Yagami covered his eyes from behind with his big hands.

"Don't look just yet, I need to wait for the perfect moment." Tendou Yagami whispered as he leaned down to Narisa Zeno's ear.

Narisa Zeno smiled even with his eyes covered as he agreed, "Alright, I won't look."