Little Lion Man

An argument has broken out and as perusal y/n is the 'bad guy'. "Weep for yourself, you'll never be what is in your heart. Weep little lion man you are not as brave as you were at the start." I look at Luther and Five who just roll their eyes, "And that's why no one likes you." I mentally face palm, "Rate yourself and rake yourself, Take all the courage you have left and waste it on all the problems you made in your own head." Luther just sighs leaning against the wall while Five just scoffs putting his hands in his pockets, "But it was not your fault but mine and it was your heart on the line I really fucked it up this time Didn't I my dear? Didn't I my-" I look at Five while everyone looks confused, "Whatever." he sighs leaning up against the door "Tremble for yourself my man, You know you've seen this all before. Tremble little lion man you'll never settle any of your scores." Five just stays silent knowing what he did "Your grace is wasted in your face your boldness stands alone along among wreck." I place my head against the wall thinking of what Five did knowing he probably didn't mean to. "Now learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck." Five stops leaning up against the wall and takes his hands out of his pocket "But it was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line. I really fucked it up this time, Didn't I my, dear?" I look at him and roll my eyes "But it was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line. I really fucked it up this time, Didn't I my, dear?" I look at Allison who is just sipping her tea confused, "I really fucked it up this time didn't I my," Everyone looks as the pretty girl walks in her name is Dolores. "Hey, Five we need to talk." I look at Five who starts to walk towards both of us, I shake my head no but he walks past me going with her, I shut my eyes and put my hand over my mouth. I feel warm tears stream down my face, "I really fucked it up this time, Didn't I?" I whisper out knowing he chose her. Everyone looked at me confused "What just happened?" Allison awkwardly laughs "He chose her, I think" I lean of the door frame then I feel a pair of arms slither around my waist holding me. I could smell Five cologne so I knew it was him, I brought my hand up to his face and held it. He kissed my palm and spun me around to look at him "It's you, it'll always be you" he kisses me putting his hand on my jaw and rubbing my cheek softly. "Always?" I whisper looking into his dark green eyes, "Always."

(Backstory: Five was a player who fell in love with y/n. Y/N thought Five liked her bestfriend but in reality he didn't. So this was an argument between them.)