Say you won't let go

Fives perspective

Klaus has a bestfriend named y/n who went through similar things as me or so he says. I get to met this y/n person today at the party. I was getting ready for our 'party' aka the 10 of us in the Academy probably doing nothing like always. I walk down stairs with the lightly dimmed room and everyone softly chatting. I see them and they are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen, the way they moved, the way their hair fell, it was beautiful. I walk down the steps breathless as y/n looks over and does a cute confused face. She stares at me whispering to Klaus as I walk towards them. She does an 'Oh okay' as she softens her face hitting me an angelic smile and a soft wave. I walk over to them as Klaus starts walking off which confused me. I grab a drink as she looks at me awkwardly "I'm y/n!" she holds out her hand so I hold out mine shaking hers lightly. "Five." Y/N laughs a bit, I could tell she was nervous and was trying to start conversation. All night me and y/n have been talking and decided to play a game. That day was the start of our crazy, chaotic friendship. 

Few months later 

Y/N and I were at her apartment getting drunk and talking about past events. I held her hair back as she threw up. She looked over her shoulder, I pulled her closer "You should stay over." I chuckled knowing that's a bad idea. "I already told you I think you should get some rest." I helped walk her to bed so she could finally get some sleep. I went home and fell asleep thinking about her and our night together. It has been a week since that day and I decided I should tell y/n that I really like her. She walks in with a bright smile that makes me nervous. "Hey there you dumbass." She says in a playful deep voice hitting my chest, "Hey shorty!" I pat the top of her head as she acts offended grabbing the cup out of my hand. The others knew I was going to confess to y/n so they were anxiously waiting "So Y/N you like anyone?" Klaus randomly blurts out causing y/n to almost spit out her drink. She looks at me with a soft look and then death stares Klaus, "Calm down little y/n I'll skip you. Five do you like anyone?" I choke on air and than stare at Y/N then at Klaus. There was awkward silence while I rubbed the back of my neck.

 "Yeah I do weirdly enough" Y/N looks at me wide eyed almost shocked. "Oh yeah? Please tell say who." She gives a devilish smile clapping her hands together. I shake my head no so Allision speaks up, "Well tells us about her." I think deeply facing y/n holding eye contact with her, "Well, I met you in the dark, you lit me up." Everyone smiles as I take a deep breath, y/n nods confusedly thinking. "You made me feel as though I was enough. We danced the night away, we drank too much I held your hair back when you were throwing up." Y/Ns face relaxes as she comes to the realization. "Then you smiled over your shoulder. For a minute, I was stone-cold sober I pulled you closer to my chest and you asked me to stay over I said, I already told ya I think that you should get some rest." I smile giving a small chuckle rubbing my neck. "That was a fun day." y/n smiles awkwardly pulling away from the eye contact I face away from her "I knew I loved you then but you'd never know 'cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go I know I needed you but I never showed. I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old just say you won't let go." I hear her breathing hitch so I take a deep breath confused.

"I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed. I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head and I'll take the kids to school wave them goodbye and I'll thank my lucky stars for that night." She laughs a bit smiling at me flustered. "Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever and I swear that everyday you'll get better you make me feel this way somehow." Everyone else starts taking sips of their drink smiling. "I'm so in love with you and I hope you know." She cups my cheek whispering trying to normalize her breathing but her heart was beating to fast. "Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold." I pull her into a big hug holding the back of her head. "I wanna live with you even when we're ghosts. You were always there the most when I needed you most. I'm gonna love you 'til my lungs give out" she laughs as happy tears stream down hers and my face. "I love you y/n, I always will." I blurt out as I softly chuckle, "I love you too Five." we kiss, her soft delicate lips feel like marshmallows. "Finally!!" everyone else yells out as we all laugh relived it went well. 

Just Say You Won't Let Go.