Me, Him and The Apocalypse (13)

*Dolores Flashback*

I slowly walk into the room where my father stood. I could tell I have disappointed him deeply. "I don't want to cause an apocalypse." With those words he went off like a rocket. I stood there while he shouted many things at me and ignored his pleads for me to help. "Why do I specifically have to be the one to do it? Just get someone else." He slaps me across the face with his stupid little robot hand. "Don't you dare talk back to me, Dolores." I roll my eyes, turning on my heels and walk out of the room. "Don't you dare leave."  I stop right in my tracks. "I just can't hurt anyone, more or less cause a fucking apocalypse. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Sorry but you'll need to get someone else." I avoid eye contact with him mostly because he's a goddamn fish in a tank and still thinks he's better than everyone else. I mean, I could literally throw a rock at his stupid tank and he would be completely helpless. "You wouldn't even be alive, not like that matters." He says in a calm manner fixing his tie, sitting in his stupid chair. I scoff and began walking down the hallway. 

"I need these papers filled out before tomorrow." I high five the person and take the coffee out of their hands. I totally forgot about those papers so I ran off to my office quickly. Hours later A.J  walks into my room, "Fine, I'll help you cause the stupid apocalypse if it'll make you happy." He just swims happily in his fish tank body. "I need you to do research on this Five and Vanya Hargreeves siblings."  I nod finishing up a few sentences on the paper. I check over the papers, standing up and walking out towards Ashlyn, "Told you they'd be finished." We smile at each other. I skip into the next room to see Maggie reading through files. "Observe and report mission on the Hargreeves family. You'll need to look for a weak point." She pops her gum, handing me the papers with a smile. I playfully roll my eyes causing her to laugh a bit, "I'm guessing I'll have to cause the Armageddon whether I want to or not. Hm?" She crosses her arms leaning back  in her chair. "Or you could help prevent it." A smile plasters across my face as I realize she was correct. I tap the papers on the table and began running towards the briefcases, "Thanks Maggie, See ya later." I grab a briefcase following the steps towards where I had to go. The Hargreeves mansion was huge, I duck behind a corner to prevent myself from being caught. I seen Vanya and Five Hargreeves in a room chatting. They were in the middle of playing a board game. A boy ended up next to me, "Who the hell are you?" I freeze and turn around to see a boy holding a joint. I just stare at him confused on what to do, "I'm not important, who are you?" The boy was cute that's for sure. "Why are you in my house?" he looks me up and down weirdly. We both kind of just shrug to each other, "So, are you a ghost?" I nod lightly, I was slightly confused but I'll go along with it. "Cool, Wanna be my ghost friend?" I just stare at him intensely and follow him towards his room. 

I went back a few times, only Ghost boy had known I was there. I found out Vanya's and Fives weak points. I could definitely help cause an apocalypse. Something in my gut was telling me not to, that maybe I shouldn't. I jump onto Klaus's bed so I could take a break from spying. "How've you been?" I scream loudly into a pillow and start flopping around the bed. My ghost boy just laughs, "Seems like todays a good day." I just sigh deeply walking towards him then plopping on the ground next to him. "I can't do this anymore. I'm just so tired, Klaus." I lean my head on his shoulder and he just laughs. "I know Lilith, I know." We laugh loudly knowing how tiring everything was. My laugh turns into almost crying, Klaus just looks at me remorsefully. He cupped me face, kissed my forehead and told me how everything was going to be fine. That everything was going to be okay. 

I left his house and went straight to A.J's office. "I haven't found any weak spots. I told you I was going to be useless for the job." A.J just sighs turning around in his chair to look at me. "Disappointing. But I knew you were to weak." I raise an eyebrow confused. The door behind me slams open and a man walks in, he was a taller man and he was wearing a suit. He crosses his arms and A.J just nods. "Well Dolores, as you know how things work around here. There can't be any witnesses." The random man grabs my arm tightly and begins dragging me somewhere. I struggle to escape his firm grasp. We end up in the Apocalyptical world. Everything was destroyed, buildings no longer standing, bodies scattered around. "You won't survive long, and if you try, it'll just be pointless." The man says laughing and disappearing. ...

(YALL I'M SORRY FOR THE LACK OF CONTENT. I've been doing school finals, honestly I probably failed. Online schooling has just been so hard on me. But Wattpad's been keeping me going. Since summer is starting, you'll be getting a lot more content. Also I might reread all the Harry Potter books. I never actually read the last book due to the fact I feel like it would be to heart breaking, I also hate when things ends, and I find saying goodbye so hard. But I've finally decided I should read the ending, I feel like I'll cry so hard.)