Little Talks

⋮Trigger Warning⋮ Talks about Suicide, and implies death

Bold: Five's Perspective

Underlined: The Authors Perspective

Regular: The Readers/YNS Perspective 

Titled: Both Perspectives

☂ლ(◉◞⊖◟◉`ლ)

I don't like walking around this old and empty house. "So hold my hand I'll walk with you my dear." Five whispers knowing that Y/N won't be able to hear him. The stairs creak as you sleep, it's keeping me awake. "It's the house telling you to close your eyes." He watched Y/N tiredly walk around the house back to their room. And some days I can't even dress myself. "It's killing me to see you this way." He just stared at the one he loved slowly crumbling without him. He would always watch Y/N everyday after the accident. He always watched as Y/N would grieve, and he knew he was never able to help them. Oh how Five wished he could be there to hold his love. 'Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our Bodies safe to shore. 

Suicide, was always on my mind after what happened. Anytime I would actually try it seemed like There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back. "Well, tell them that I miss our little talks." Funerals were never fun for anyone. The empty feeling that fills your body. That's what Y/N felt as they were sitting in a chair in the backyard of the Academy. Soon it will be over and buried with our past. We used to play outside when we were young, and full of life and full of love. Some Days I don't even know if I'm wrong or right. "Your minds playing tricks on you my dear." 'Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our Bodies safe to shore.

Hey! Don't listen to a word I say
Hey! The screams all sound the same
Hey! Though the truth may vary, this ship may carry our bodies safe to shore

Hey!
Hey!

Five and Y/N were on a mission. At first it was just like any normal mission until. Until the accident. The accident that killed Five. It was no were near Y/N's fault but they felt like it was. The guilt tore Y/N apart, they no longer functioned like normal. Y/N couldn't sleep, eat, they couldn't even get out of bed. Y/N would have terrible nightmares about that night. 

You're gone, gone, gone away. I watched you disappear. All that's left is the ghost of you. Now we're torn, torn, torn apart there's nothing that we can do. "Just let me go we'll meet again soon." Now wait, wait, wait for me please hang around. I'll see you when I fall asleep.

Hey! Don't listen to a word I say
Hey! The screams all sound the same
Hey! Though the truth may vary, this ship may carry our bodies safe to shore

It's been awhile since Five had died. Y/N never got over it but she learned how to live without him, even though they didn't want to. They didn't move on, Y/N actually told people that they're married. Y/N plays scenarios of the two of them and if anyone asks. Y/N and Five have been married for years, they have a dog, they live in a cozy house with a giant garden. They live happily together and no matter what, the two of them are always together. 

(Sorry for not updating, I've been working on a LONG chapter for you guys. So enjoy all these short stories that are coming your way until then!)