Carnival

"Where are we even going?" I question Five Hargreeves who just shrugs. "I guess we'll figure out when we get there." I squint my eyes and shake my head, "I hate you with a burning passion." he smirks parking the car and looking at me. "You can say that all you want but we both know you are madly in love with me." My jaw drops and I roll my eyes. I look out the window to see we were at the Carnival. He opens my car door and holding out his hand. "Let's go take a well-deserved break." I smile widely taking his hand. We walk into the carnival looking around at all the rides, food stands and bright lights. "I want to go on whatever the hell that thing is." I point to a scary building that was a haunted house but also a ride. We run over sneaking past and sitting in the seat. The ride slowly starts moving as I hear some people screaming. 

"How scary can it actually be?" I whisper out laughing as the doors behind us slam shut. I slowly scoot over towards Five while everything was dark with the UV lights. The ride had a few jump scares which were easily detected. All of a sudden, the ride came to a complete stopped and it went full on dark. Spiders came from the ceiling falling onto us with air blowing, I shriek jumping onto Five's lap, holding his arm and barring my face deep into his chest. He laughs so hardly that he isn't even breathing and gasps for air trying not to laugh, "ItS NoT ThAT ScARy" he says mocking me and making faces. I push away from him pretending to through a fit as the ride starts going again. He makes a face at me wrapping his arms around me and grabs me pulling me closer as we continue the ride. It only got a bit scarier, five jumped a few times which was quite funny but also quite adorable.

We finished that ride and a few other fun rides which were also scary. We were running around at this point and people were staring at us and whispering how we were such a cute couple, some even whispered things because they were jealous. I see one of those games where the prizes were giant stuffed animals that are like 3 times my size. There was an elephant, and it even had a giant trunk. There was also a giant raccoon as well. I let out a small gasp putting my hand on his chest causing him to stop, I push his head slightly and pointed at it. "I need it." He looked at me raising an eyebrow chuckling a bit. "Neither of us know how to play that game." I look at him smirking and tilting my head down. "Never said I was going to play the game." I go invisible running over and taking the elephant and the racoon off the block. I look over watching Five trying not to laugh. I go visible and run towards him trying not to fall over on my ass. I throw one to Five watching his eyes widen.

"That person stole!" a middle-aged woman with 4 kids around her shouts pointing at us angrily. Five and I look at each other "Oh shit." We began running full speed down the fairgrounds both holding one as it bounces around in our arms. People moved out of the way watching us as security guards are chasing us. We make it to the car as he opens the back door, we shove the stuffed animals into the car. The security guards were all the way in the back since Five and I were used to out running the law. We drive off and we began laughing so hard we can't feel our stomach. "Did we just steal giant stuffed animals?" Five smacks his face as the sudden realization hits him. I bust out laughing and nodding 'yes' as the car comes to a stop. We walk into the house and drag them upstairs as the other Hargreeves just watch us with confusion. We throw them onto the bed just looking at each other with giant smiles. We jump onto the bed making everything bounce. "I can't believe we just stole a giant stuffed elephant and a raccoon just because you wanted it." I look over at him biting my lip and cupping his face lightly. "You may think it's silly, but it just proves how much you truly love me. It was so easy for you to just steal stuffed animals because you knew I wanted them." I smile wildly leaning in and kissing him with such passion. His eyes have a soft delicate bright look, "I love you y/n. I always have."