Party²

Five had thought about the girl for over a week. He wondered if he would ever see her again that is until there was knock on the front door. He could see the silhouette of the person just standing there waiting. He decided not to open it because he hated when uninvited visitors would come to pander. The person knocked again but Five ignored it, he watched the persons silhouette grab a pen and paper. They scribbled something them the stuck it to the door, Five sighed watching the person hesitantly walk off. He waited a minute then opened the door, he pulled the paper off the door assuming it was a flyer. He looked down at the paper and noticed it wasn't a business card. He opened it and read the words out loud "Found you🖤" he was confused walking of to his bedroom. He read the note over and over again then realized it was from Melody, he face palmed running down the stairs. He opened the door walking out to the side walk trying to see if he could catch just a glimpse of her. There was no luck so he went back to his room holding the note. He twists it around his fingers for hours until he sees a smaller scribble, "Griddy's 6pm" Five checked the time flashing 6:30pm, he got dressed quickly spatial jumping near Griddy's. He opened the door and couldn't see anyone, it was only him. He sat down in defeat hearing heels click against the tile an older women stands next to Five, "What would you like sugar?" he sighs looking at the women "Coffee, black" the lady nods walking away to fetch his order. He placed his face in his hands thinking about the girl he had met. He heard the cup of coffee slide against the table, he looked at the cup slowly grabbing it, "I think this is where you say thank you." the familiar voice giggles out, he looks up smiling seeing the girl in front of him "Thank you for doing what you get paid to do." she looked at him furrowing her eyebrows, "Rude much? I should have poisoned it." she smirked sitting down grabbing his cup taking a sip then cringes, she starts coughing "Black? like just straight black coffee, holy Satan you are actually a psychopath." she smiles playful putting down the coffee cup sliding it to Five. "Glad you came." she pushes the strand of hair behind her ear *insert Debby Ryan* he smiles at her "Glad you aren't mad at me for being late." she shrugged taking his coffee again "You still came, sorry it took me forever to find you." she takes the coffee cringing again while Five looks at her in an awe way chuckling. They chatted for what felt like hours. These hours turned into weeks which turned into months turned into years. Those years turned into them getting married, they lived happily ever after. Who would have thought that a simple dance could end with them two bein soulmates.

(HEYYY, the next chapter is a get to know the author type of thing. So, ask questions or my opinions and somethings you'd like to learn about me. Only if you want to)