Alone with you

"Hey Five" I walk past the boy who I've liked for awhile but feared the cold rejection.  He looks up at me eating his peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. "Hey y/n" he spoke with tenderness, "How are you?" I ask sitting down on his right side, I grab his cup of water drinking some "I'm doing good how are you?" I think for a second, "Good" we sit there in silence, I start to kick my feet against the floor causing a noise, I make a clicking noise with my tongue looking around. I finally make eye contact with him, I stare into his beautiful deep emerald like eyes. His pupils were dilated, a soft delicate smile fell across his lips as he stared into my eyes, "What did you do today?" I look away in a swift motion avoiding staring to long. "Nothing much, What did you do today?" I shrug biting my lip awkwardly, "Oh, today at training I was able to beat Luther in a fight, so that was pretty cool, I guess" Five chuckled a bit while I listened to his voice, "Good job, y/n very proud" this made my heart sing knowing I made him happy. The others ran into the kitchen sitting down crowding around the table. "We were thinking about playing a game, wanna join" I looked at Five who looked at me and shrugged, "Sure" 

We all headed up into one of the spare rooms that we secretly turned into our 'get away from father' room. We played a few games, it was fun until Allision whispered into my ear, "I heard a rumor, you told Five how you felt." I wasn't in control anymore, I tried my best to stop myself but it didn't work no matter how bad I was screaming in my head to stop. Allison laughs, "I rumored her into telling Five how she feels. I thought it would be interesting" The others laugh until I start speaking, "I wanna be alone, alone with you. Does that make sense?" I look at Five who looks at the others, "I wanna steal your soul and hide you in my treasure chest." The others snicker a bit while inside I was crying so hard for it to stop. I slowly get onto my knees and scoot to where Five was. I sit in front of him looking into his eyes, "I don't know what to do. To do with your kiss on my neck." The others start whispering "I don't know what feels true, but this feels right so stay a sec" I slowly start to sit in Fives lap while slides his hands onto my waist. "Yeah, you feel right so stay a sec" he finally speaks, "Let me crawl inside your veins" I slowly trace my hands from his chest to his jawline, "I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain" I whisper while he stays silent, in my head I was screaming, I felt like I was underwater and was being dragged down.

 "It's not like me to be so mean, you're all I wanted. Just let me hold you, like a hostage" I put my hands on the back of his head playing with his hair. He puts one hand on my cheek softly caressing it, "Gold on your fingertips, fingertips against my cheek" I slowly run my thump across his bottom lip then look him in the eyes, we keep looking at each others lips carefully, "Gold leaf across your lips, Kiss me until I can't speak" we gently press our lips together, we pull away awkwardly. Five stares at everyone who is laughing and whispering "Real love hurts, but nothing hurts when I'm alone. When you're with me and we're alone" I drop my hands off his face finally being in control. I jump out of his lap starring at everyone awkwardly smiling. I start to breathe heavily confused looking around at everyone who seemed to be judging me, "Fuck you" I shout not to anyone in particular but I feel like they know who. "You don't get to do that." I whisper shout at Allison while everyone stares at us ready for the tea. Allision laughs "Come on, it was just a joke" I look at her confused "How- how was that a joke? I never consented to you doing that, just because you have a power doesn't mean you can use it to hurt people" I try not to cry as Allison mocks me with her hand and makes a face. "Never use your power on me again or I'll make you regret it" I start getting pissed off, "Aw, what are you going to do? Use your power? Oh wait you don't have one" she teases making everyone laugh besides Vanya, Klaus, and Five.

 "Oh? I don't have one? Wanna bet" I try lunging at her but Five grabs me and pulls me down. Reggie walks in on me trying to practically rip Allisions face off, "Y/N, knock it off this instant" his voice causes everyone to quickly shut up. Five who is still holding my arms back keeping me from fighting someone. "Y/N" he yells, I stop moving and look up at him, "Yes sir" I roll my eyes planting them on Allison who cockily smirks, "Well number 8, you need to calm down before you kill someone. You understand that right" I nod closing my eyes and trying to calm down. I start to maintain my breathing, slowly inhaling the cold air. "Everyone leave this room, we need to have a decision" Everyone slowly raises walking to the kitchen table, Five never let's go of me he even lead me to my seat. "Number three, you know you can't use your powers on your siblings" I cringed at the word siblings due to the fact I am not their sibling and just the random kid who showed up at 12, Grace and Pogo are standing by Regi's side watching us. "Exactly" I whisper crossing my arms. Regi looks at me "And you number 8, you need to learn how to control your emotions. It makes you weak" I laugh a bit, "My emotions don't make me weak, they make me strong and that frightens you." Regi repositions himself in the chair trying not to snap, I smirk a little bit knowing I finally left him speechless.

 "Your number is how useful you are" My smirk slowly leaves my face realizing he was saying I wasn't useful at all, I nod at him while the others just stare at me. I scoot my chair back standing up, "Then why am I number 8?" I look at him slowly walking towards him. "Because you aren't useful" It stung a bit but that's okay. I pick up his cup which had water in it and walked back to my seat. "Weird cause last time I checked, I was the most powerful." everyone looked at me trying not to laugh. I slowly start sipping on the tequila, "Number 8" I look at him "Regi" I put my feet on the table slouching in my chair. "You are useless just admit it" Luther says, I stand up and tossed the cup causing it to shatter. I laugh a bit, "I may be useless but at the end of the day, I'll always be smarter, quicker, more powerful, better at combat, than you. Oh, and I'll always be Regi's favorite." I smirk at Luther raising my eyebrows. I watch Luther get angry, I slowly start to walk off, "Where are you going? I haven't excused you yet Number 8" I stop and turn around, "I'm going to say Hi to my dad. You might know him, his name is Satan or Lucifer" I make my eyes go pitch black causing the others to jump a bit in there chairs, Regi face palms "I told you not to show your powers, It'll give the kids nightmares" I laugh a bit, "I hope they do" I wink walking off to my room throwing myself onto my bed squealing into the pillow. 

(AN:I HATE THIS SO MUCH *Cries* Also they are 15/16)