Panic Room

I wake up on the cold concreted floor, I was trapped inside a room. I tried to move my arms but it seemed I had a straitjacket on. I started to try to escape from the jacket but there was no hope. I stood up and slammed myself into the wall and screamed. "Welcome to the panic room." I scream louder slamming into the padded wall trying to get out of the straitjacket. There was a deep, alien like noise from outside of the door, hell raising, hair raising. I laugh a bit "I'm ready for the worst." The door makes a buzzing noise and opens slowly and I hear something being dragged across the floor leaving a sharp piecing noise. I slowly peak my head around the corner to see a monster like creature who was over 8 feet tall. It was soul frightening, face whitening had a fear you can't reverse. I lean against the wall and shimmy, pull, and the jacket finally comes off, I slowly walk out and go the opposite way of where the monster was. I go around the corner seeing a phone on the wall. The phone has no signal, the monster releases a loud scream it's making my skin crawl, the silence is so loud. The lights spark and flicker and I see the monsters hand grab the wall and slowly move. A monster much bigger than I can control now, the speaker goes off 

"Welcome to the panic room where all your darkest fears are going to come for you." I began running while the monster behind me starts chasing me dragging a giant weapon across the floor. "Welcome to the panic room, you'll know I wasn't joking when you see them too." I run around the corners and slide into an empty storage room, I hear the monster run the opposite way. Still waiting, hands shaking maybe the coast will clear, but these voices and strange noises they followed me in here. I slowly stand up covering my ears and peak out the corner and seen the coast was clear. I take of my shoes and throw them down the right side of the hall way and began running towards the left side quickly, I hide behind the wall to listen to where the monster was. The silence is so loud as the lights spark and flicker with monsters much bigger than I can control now,  I hear a deep growling noise from the right side of me. I slowly look over and see the tall, dark, monster towering over me. I run away crying until I see the monster in front of me. I turn around trying to run but no matter where I looked the monster was in front of me standing there not moving a muscle.

 I breathe deeply and walk into a dark closed off room and shut the door sitting on the floor rocking back and fourth trying to catch my breath. "Welcome to the panic room. welcome to the, welcome to the." the speaker starts going fuzzy. I stand up and turn on the light, I realized the room was filled with mirrors. I look into the mirror. There's no cryin' wolves now 'cause the truth has settled in waiting for the nightmare to begin. As I look into the mirror I see the tall, dark monster starring back at me instead of my own reflection. I open the door quickly and see the monster again but he was mad, a monster much bigger than I can control. I began running as fast as I could  and I see a door that wasn't there before. I slam it open and collapse to the floor as I hear the door slam and gasps, I hear someone clapping. I look up weakly, I was tired from all the running and adrenaline running throughout my body. Regi and the others were standing in front of me looking at me, Regi seemed disappointed where as the others seemed scared. I slowly stand up laughing loudly I heard the door slowly open so I laugh harder seeing the fear in everybody's eyes. "

Welcome to the panic room, where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you, come for you. Welcome to the panic room you'll know I wasn't joking when you see them too, seem them too." I began breathing deeply turning around seeing the monster tower over me, I walk towards it and put my hand out. The monster turns into my silhouette and reaches out touching my hand. I slowly nod laughing and it turns back into the 8 foot tall, dark shadow monster that penetrate fear throughout whoever seen it. "I'm keeping it Regi, so what should we name it?" they all look at me like I'm psychotics, "Oh, your name is Orpheus?" the shadow monster nods and transforms into his human form, he was gorgeous and a demon straight from hell. I nod "I like it, well Orpheus we should go do something." they all take a step back as me and the demon I can summon named Orpheus began walking off down the hallway to go cause chaos.

(I know it doesn't really involve the Umbrella Academy, I just really liked this idea for a story. Also, I have like 5 plots just for this one song so I might write all of them. I hope y'all liked this.)