Our First Moment

Five and I are in a perfect, happy relationship. Which is new for the both of us because we were used to being the closed off rude people, who never committed to someone due to the underlaying fear of never being good enough, the fear that we will end up hurting them or them leaving us. We light up each others life in ways we had never known were real, we honestly didn't even believe in soulmates. We have a soulmate connection and we genuinely still can't believe it. Oh how did we meet? Y Well, I'll tell you right now but it isn't how'd you think. we didn't have a grand meeting like the 'Enemies to lovers' or 'Bestfriends Brother' or 'We met in a café' but it is kind of a basic love story like it was straight out of a Wattpad or a movie. See, we had known about each other for awhile and didn't quiet get along. See, him and I have only chatted over the phone for around a minute, and each time we'd talk it would be us making sarcastic comebacks to each other. Diego who I had became friends with when I had helped go around the commission when he came with Lila. He had invited me to go over and celebrate with his siblings for their birthday and since Lila said I should go, I decided to say yes yes. So there I was walking into his house ready to celebrate their birthday. I drag everyone's gifts inside and start handing them out to everyone besides Five who was nowhere to be seen.

 "Where's the other one? The short chihuahua motherfucker?" the others look around and noticed he wasn't there, "Probably upstairs in his room." I grab his gift and walk up the stairs knocking on his door awkwardly, this would be the first time we'd officially met in person. "Fuck off" he shouts with a growl from inside his bedroom, I chuckle a bit sucking in my cheek "No, I don't think I will." I hear him groan loudly getting up. He opens the door and I hand him a bag "Happy birthday dipshit." he smiles weirdly and takes it from me. "Thanks." he goes to slam the door on my face but I grip the door frame causing his action to be blocked, "Hey asshole, take your ass down stairs and celebrate your birthday with your family before I grab you by your adorable tie and drag you down there myself." He raises an eyebrow with a surprised expression. "Fine, but I get to open it first." He fiddles with the back so I shrug, "Knock yourself out." I had gotten him some things for coffee. He thanked me and we walked back down stairs, we didn't talk to each other directly till at least an hour later. He was leaning up against the bar and I had walked over to get some water.

"Oh Hey, fancy seeing you here." I say drinking my water he just nods back at me, "For someone who always has shit to say, you are sure quiet. Does the kitty cat have your tongue?" I smirk at him licking my bottom lip while saying 'tongue' he rolls his eyes at me scoffing and stays silent. I kept starring at him directly never moving my eyes which were fixated at his movements, he would dart between me and other things confused as all hell. "The fuck are you starring at." He asks in a flustered tone. I shrug still not moving my eyes and adjusting my position, "I'm looking at your dumbass." he huffs rolling his eyes taking a sip of something, I scoot towards him awkwardly, I was confused on why I was acting so bold today. "Can I please fix your hair it's pissing me off." he looks at me hesitantly making a decision, "Sure." I slowly stand in front of him and go on my tip toes a bit. I fix his hair and his face softened as I played with it a bit. We make eye contact while fixing his hair, I smile lightly trying to defuse the tension. He smiles softening, his eyes going delicate, his body posture relaxes a bit at my touch. We both reach for a strand of hair and touch hands, my stomach has a weird feeling that had been unfamiliar but yet comfortable.

 I had put a pink, glitter hello kitty hair clip in his hair and he kept asking me to take it out but I laughed. "No, it looks good." He bites his lip harshly as his family whispers to each other. grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs "What are you going to do? Kill me? Fuck me? I'm fine with either." He grabs my wrist tighter shoving me into the bathroom. He looked in the mirror at his hair and gave me the death glare through it with his piecing green eyes which sent shock waves throughout my body. His hair was in a small ponytail and had pink, purple glittery hair clips in it. I laughed loudly as he stood there trying not to show he was also laughing. He keeps starring at me through the mirror and I walk besides him starring at him through the mirror calming down. I lean against his arm holding it while one hands on his shoulder. We don't say or do anything we just look at each other softly. He slowly and hesitantly places his finger tips into the palm of my hand and I hold them. I slowly put my head down smiling up at him and he just smiles. Someone knocks on the door and we move away from each other 

"Come in." I go back to fixing his hair and Luther begins laughing but not in a mean way. "You look beautiful Five, pink and purple are your colours. Anyways Time for cake." I laugh while Luther walks out closing the door and I begin flicking Five in the head while he stares at me, "You look gorgeous and I could stare at you all day but we should go eat cake." I stop flicking his head and walk out silently screaming because I've never felt this way towards someone and I'm so confused on why I feel this way. He stands next to me as everyone stares at his hair laughing and complimenting him. I hesitantly place my head on his shoulder and he doesn't move away. He slowly puts his head on my head and we both stand there awkwardly because showing affection was new to us. As the night went on we had small little things were we flirted a bit. We didn't really know how to react and we honestly just met that day and we didn't know why we felt this spark between us pulling us together. It got later in the night were I had to leave.

"Bye guys, I'll say you tomorrow." I open the door and a gust of wind and rain goes by. I pull my jacket closer and walk outside closing the door. I walk a bit until I hear someone shout my name, I turn around and see Five holding an Umbrella and a blanket. "Here." he wraps the blanket around me holding the Umbrella "Let me walk you to your destination." I nod and we began walking towards my apartment that was down the street. We are inside the lobby of my apartment and I hand him back the blanket but he shakes his head "Keep it." I nod wrapping it around me again smiling at him. We stare at each other for a moment until someone walks by us. "Goodnight Five Hargreeves." He nods stuttering "Yeah goodnight y/n l/n" I walk up the stairs unlocking my door and going inside. I ran to my bed jumping on it squealing and kicking my legs. Why did I feel this way for someone I just met? Why did it feel so right holding him? I breathe deeply holding the blanket closer, it had his smell on it. That was Our First Moment were we both knew everything was going to change.