(SMUT)

"The Umbrella Academy was fine but then Five got stuck in the future and everything was turned upside down. Vanya wasn't as happy anymore and she would stay up late waiting for five. As time went by we all had gotten older and more bad things had come. Ben had died a horrible death, I got stuck in my 15 year old body, Vanya became more distant, Allison had a whole ass child, most importantly Klaus and I became really close friends which is very chaotic. Then Five randomly decided to drop in during the day of the funereal which was fucked. First Five needed help to stop the apocalypse which Vanya had caused due to the abuse yall put on her. Then we had to time travel which ended up with us all being in the 1960's which also brought an apocalypse with us. We fixed the time line and there were no apocalypses anymore. Please for the love of Satan do NOT bring up the Sparrow Academy and the incidents. In the end this is all Regis' fault but Five also had a play in it as well." Everyone laughs as I point at Five jokingly blaming him for everything that went wrong. He stares into my soul with his piercing green eyes causing me to try not to laugh in his face.

After the discussion we all decided to get some decent sleep for once. I was laying on my bed when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." The door opens and I see Five walk in, "Hey." He speaks out so I wave laying back down in bed. "I'll admit it was nice partnering up with you again." I whisper out breathing deeply and hoping he didn't hear me. He chuckles while sitting on the bed, "My partner in crime, literally." I sat up next to him looking into his eyes that lit up slightly. "We should be partners again, fighting crime or whatever." He laughs, rubbing my cheek lightly with his thumb, and cupping his palm to my jaw. "Or we could be more than friends." He says confidentially causing my jaw to drop. "Yeah? Like bestfriends? We already are." I tease him, he grabs my back and leans in pushing my chest against his, our faces only inches apart. He smirks slightly "No, be mine. Be my partner, please." I smile leaning into his ear, "Only if you'll be mine and only mine." The tension grew as I slowly threw my leg to the other side of his lap so that I was straddling him.

*Rough Blowjob/Face fuck*

He grabs my hips pushing them down as I slowly grind into him. I place my hands on his shoulder slowly pushing him down into the bed. I continue grinding into him causing our moans to slowly come out. My body gets tingly as I have the sudden urge to feel him inside of me but I wouldn't do that quite yet, he needed to be teased for once. He moans loudly so I lean down pressing my lips to his just to keep him silent. I couldn't help but moan in his mouth which caused him to grow harder and more turned on. He grabs my hips with aggressiveness and flips us over so that he is on top of me. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt but got too eager and ripped it off quickly throwing it across the room. He unbuckled my pants, took them off and stared at my body. "Is there something wrong?" I ask sitting up and covering my stomach. He smiles, shaking his head no, "You're perfect y/n." My face started to burn like crazy which caused him to laugh. "God I love it when you get flustered." he takes my hands off my stomach and pins them above my head. He kisses my neck down to my panty line. He uses his fingertips to lightly trace on my stomach. He comes back up kissing me and sliding his fingers into my panties when all of a sudden the door slams open. "Hey y/n do you kno-" Klaus walks in and stares at us while we fumble around covering me with a blanket. "KLAUS WHAT THE FUCK? Have you ever heard of knocking?" I shout slightly embarrassed that we were caught.

"Hey, Allison, you owe me 20 bucks!" Klaus shouted loudly causing me to be filled with panic. "You really betted on us?" I asked confused sitting up but still covered looking at Five who seemed upset that we were interpreted. "Look y/n, I have a gift and I need to use it." We start laughing as five just sits there pissed off. Klaus leans in closer whispering enough for both me and five to hear "You were right after all those years alone he'd be horn-" I threw a pillow at Klaus's stupid face shutting him up. Klaus laughs "As I was saying, I need your help so finish what you are doing and then come outside." He smiles villainously and closes the door leaving. I look at Five who's face softened a bit. I drop the blanket slowly and lean closer to him "So where were we?" I ask, trying to be seductive. He bites his lip as we slowly start kissing each other again. I push him down, taking off his pants. I palm him through his pants causing him to softly moan which drove me crazy. I pull out his penis and begin kissing it softly, I start licking it like a lollipop causing him to grab my jaw tightly and pull me to kiss face. "Stop teasing." he says through his teeth meaning he was serious. I gulped, putting his tip in my mouth and swirling it around. I slowly take his length deep into my throat causing my eyes to tear up a bit. I pull away gasping for air as he laughs a bit. "You are so beautiful y/n." he says with a whiney voice. 

He grabs my hair shoving his full length into my throat, he begins face fucking me like crazy. His moans getting louder but not loud enough for anyone else to hear him. He let go so I started gasping for air and breathing deeply. He pets the side of my head as I go back down, finishing him off and feeling his warm cum fill the back of my throat. I wipe my mouth off but he grabs my chin lightly "Swallow like the good slut you are." I swallowed his cum as he watched, I stuck out my tongue to show him which made him smirked. I got up off the bed getting redressed, "Where are you going?" he whined, grabbing my arm and giving puppy dog eyes. "I have to go help Klaus with something, I'll be back later." I give him a peak kiss and walk off.