SMUT

(Hey whores, It's your favorite author JK but I was unable to update because I was in a cabin with no Wi-Fi or service. This is the first time trying to write detailed smut, so sorry if it sucked. I wrote this in my note section on my phone and was so excited to share it with yall and now here I am showing it to you. First time kinda nervous. Tell me if you enjoyed it. OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A WARNING 'Sexual content ahead' ENJOY.)

"Five stop, your family could hear us." I push my boyfriend Five off of me laughing. "Let them so they know who you belong to" he puts his head on my thigh rubbing circles with his finger. It was cute when he was needy, he'd get this look in his eyes that made me know. "Yeah." I say nodding, my stomach had been filled with butterflies as my body ached for his touch. I Bend down grabbing his face pulling it closer. He laughs turning dominant real quick. He sits down and makes me straddle his thigh. I lean down making it seem like I'm going to kiss him but I smirk instead. I put my hands on his shoulders and began grinding against his thigh causing him to bite his lip and wanting to touch. I roll my head back making eye contact with him. He grabs my hips and flips is over so he's on top of me, "Oh?" I ask confused and he gives me puppy dog eyes up at me. I began to make friction causing him to have breathy moans. I flip us over so I was straddling his waist. I slowly unbutton his pants looking into his eyes. I pull his member out looking down. I slowly put it into my hand and began pumping. I bend down licking it, I then proceed to put the tip into my mouth. I slowly go down until the head is in the back of my throat, I began bobbing. He was releasing small moans which drove me crazy. He pulls my hair into a ponytail and begins thrusting sloppily into my mouth. Right as he was about to cum, I pull my head up leaving a string of spitting. I lick my lips as he whimpers at the lack of contact. I stand up and slowly strip down, I grab a condom from the drawer next to the bed. He lays down and I slowly sit down on his face. I can feel his tongue running circles around my clit. I try my best not to moan, he starts sucking like it's a pacifier. I start grinding against his tongue putting my hand over my mouth to silence my moans. "I wanna to hear them." he says causing a vibration. My stomach starts feeling knotted and I knew I was about to come. He starts flicking his tongue and I release a loud moan. He stops right before I come, I get off looking at him. He was so hot when we was needy. I open the condom and slowly put it on his member. I line us up and slowly sit down on his penis. I small moan escapes my mouth as I try to adjust to his size. I slowly start grinding, he puts his hands on my hips making me go all the way down. I bite my lip and bend down kissing him. He flips us over and begins pumping faster. All we could hear was our skin slapping and each others moans. I came all over him and he just laughs in a hot way as his thrust started getting sloppier. He pulls out taking the condom off and I get on my knees opening my mouth. He pulls my hair into a ponytail, he began facefucking me. Tears stream down my face in the best way imaginable. He pulls out and I stick my tongue out. He pumps his cum onto my tongue. I sit there on my knees, Hair messy, Tears streaming down my face, and his cum on my tongue. He closes my mouth and grabs my jaw pulling my closer. "You are so beautiful my little slut. Now swallow." I swallow each drop of his cum, I open my mouth to show him. He kisses me and I get on the bed laying down. He strokes my arm as I look over at him. "Round two?" we say at the same time laughing. ...