Texting(4)

Luther is SpaceMonkey🐒🚀.Diego is Knifewhore🔪. Allison is Rumor🗣🤫. Klaus is Partner in Crime🍻Five is My Love❣🥺. Ben is Benny Bear👻🐙. Vanya is Gay Queen🎻

Dumbwhores 🤪

KLAUS TAKE YOUR ASS TO THE HOSPITIAL!!

RIGHT NOWWWW

Benny Bear👻🐙- Wait what happened?????

 Knifewhore🔪-????

Partner in Crime🍻-It's not that bad

Gay Queen🎻- What?

Partner in Crime🍻-The doctor said all my bleeding was internal 😌

Rumor🗣🤫-HUUH???

Benny Bear👻🐙-GO TO THE HOSPITIALLL

PFFT WHAT DO YOU MEAN KLAUS? THIS ISN'T OKAYYY

Partner in Crime🍻-WHAT?

Partner in Crime🍻-It's fine. That's were the blood is supposed to beee

My Love❣🥺- You are a fucking dumbass Klaus.

 Benny Bear👻🐙- ARE YOU KIDDNG MEEEEEE

GET IN FUCKING CAR BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASSSS

 Partner in Crime🍻-NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

*Y/N walks upstairs kicking down the door as Klaus starts screaming and running*

SpaceMonkey🐒🚀- Who the fuck is screaming 

My Love❣🥺-Shush apeboy and come down stairs and enjoy the show.

*Everyone is down stairs as Klaus and y/n fight. Y/N drags Klaus down stairs*

"I wonder why he has internal bleeding" Pogo says laughing at the sight the of small person dragging down Klaus as he claws the stairs trying to get away. Everyone laughs as Y/N basically throws Klaus down the stairs.  Y/N winces "I'm probably making it worse" with a shrug y/n grabs a tired Klaus dragging him. Luther takes Klaus from y/n as they walked to the car. "Kids in the back" Diego says pointing at y/n, Five, and Klaus. "You heard that Luther? Kids in the back." Y/N states smiling opening the door to usher him in. Luther rolls his eyes "Are we even sure that we'll all fit?" Y/N states looking at their motorcycle. "We can try but don't know" Allison looks carefully at the seating. "Five and I will take the motorcycle yall take Klaus to the hospital. See yall there. OH AND I SWEAR IF HE GETS HURT I WILL MURDER YOU." Y/N smiles grabbing Fives hand and getting on the motorcycle. 

*Flash forward to the hospital*

Doctor: "Klaus will be perfectly fine. He has random bruises that weren't here awhile ago but other than that he just needs sleep" Y/N looks around at everyone trying not to laugh "He said something about internal bleeding?" The doctor shrugs "Seems like it was a mistake. It seems like there was no bleeding" the doctor walks out "Looks like we found y/ns power" Klaus laughs "Beating peoples asses and than heal them?" Five says as we chuckle. "Anyways so my fatass is hungry so let's go eat" 

*The End*