Idk you yet

As they wake up from another one of those dreams they wish they could have stayed longer. Five grabs the back of his neck walking around the room.  "How can you miss someone you've never met? Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet"  Y/N sits up in bed sighing "Can you find me soon cause I'm in my head, I need you know but I don't know you yet" grabbing the back of their neck they look down smiling calmly. "How can you miss someone you've never seen?" Y/N lays back down, "Oh, tell me are your eyes brown, blue, or green?" y/n smiles cupping her face remembering his eyes looking into hers. "And do you like it with sugar and cream? Or do you take it straight, oh, just like me?"  Five chuckles looking at the floor smiling like crazy person. He sits on the bed throwing himself back thinking about the dream he had. Y/N stands up putting on a dark purple skirt, combat boots, black knee socks, and a black crop top. 

Smiling grabbing a black heart purse "How can you miss someone you've never met? 'Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet" Klaus walks in telling five to get ready for the store, Five nods "But can you find me soon because I'm in my head? Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet" puts on a dark dress shirt, with suspenders down, with black pants, his hair slicked back and his black shoes. They both walk out their bedroom door and turn the light off, "Can you find me soon?" They both walk out the door into the car and go to the store. Y/N gets there before the boys do, walking around getting candy y/n looks over to see a boy who looks almost exactly like THE boy from the dreams. They shake it off as a coincidence grabbing some candy and putting it in the cart. Y/N is walking around the story thinking about the boy who walked in going down the isle to grab coffee, Five turned into the isle for coffee and seen y/n and felt like he knew her from somewhere but couldn't think of where. 

Y/N is looking at the different coffees and decides to look to her right and there was the boy starring at her, automatically looked down and continued looking at the coffee in front,  Five hits Klaus in his arm and whispers "Dude, I think its them, the one from my dreams" Klaus looks over at the person who looks at them quickly then looks back down. Klaus chuckles putting his hand to his chest "Aww, looks like you two are matching. Go get them tiger" he pats Five hair who starts getting nervous. Five slowly walks up to y/n who is panicking. 

Five stands next to y/n, "Many hard decisions hm?"  Y/N says looking up at Five and smiling, "What? oh yeah, I don't know which ones I like yet." Five stutters out flustered, he grabs a coffee and looks at y/n smiling and showing it, Y/N giggled "Yeah that ones good but I'd recommend this one she hands him the coffee and he puts his back taking the other one from her, "Would you like to have a cup with me sometime?" y/n looks confused until she realized he was asking her on a date. She nods slowly, "Uh, sure just don't kill me, I'm trying to look for someone" smiling looking up at Five, they look into each others eyes and reality hits them that they are the person from the others dreams. The smile trying not to chuckle "I found you" the say breathing in happily. "I guess dreams really do come true."