IDFC

(A/N: Backstory; basically, y/n has always liked number five and five never even noticed. He goes out on Fridays and y/n takes care of him after.)

It's three in the goddamn morning and there's a knock on the door. I got up to see what it was. A pretty girl with five.. he was drunk like usual.. I sigh and look at the girl picking up five "Thanks." I hand her a twenty, she goes to speak but I roll my eyes slamming the door. He's conscious but, he's just really fucking drunk. I lead him to the bathroom to get him ready for bed "Can you just not for one fucking night, five?" he's getting mad at me.. Brushing his teeth, he's falling asleep, talking shit about me slurring "Tell me pretty lies, Look me in the face tell me that you love me...even if it's fake." He stares at me confused, spitting the toothpaste out. "I'm so tired of you." I slowly walked out of the room knowing he was behind me still talking shit "I don't know why you can't mind your business. What I do on my Friday nights is up to me, not you. You choose to stay here with me so blame yourself." I sigh wondering why I do this every week. I go to walk away but he yells, "Why the fuck are you leaving?" "Cause I don't fucking care at all." "We are still fucking talking, come here now." He tries to demand, I roll my eyes wanting to kill him with every breath he takes.

"Stop being such a bitch y/n, you worry to fucking much about everyone else's business." I'm pissed off and slowly losing patience. "You've been out all night. I don't know where you've been. You're slurring all your words not making any sense but, I don't fucking care at all." I grab his pjs and throw them at him. He lets out a frustrated laugh and sighs. "How are you going to complain about everything? I never asked you to help me, So why do it?" He stumbles onto the bed, I sigh and lean against the door from whispering. "Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care. Like they ain't even there." He stays quiet, still confused. "Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care Cause I'm so fucking scared" There was stillness that entered the room for the first time. "Is that why you only take care of me?" 

"I'm only a fool for you." He nods looking down and buttoning his shirt. "And maybe you're too good for me." He whispers, I know he's leading me on so I nod upset. "I'm only a fool for you but, I don't fucking care...at all" "oh." he whispers "Yeah." Hitting the door frame softly, I stop leaning on the door questioning whether to leave or stay. I slowly turn around walking to him. "Tell me pretty lies, Look me in the face, Tell me that you love me. Even if its fake Cause I don't fucking care at all." I grab the water and hand it to him. "You've been out all night, I don't know where you've been, You're slurring on your words not making any sense. But I don't fucking care at all." He puts the water down as I slowly grab his face "Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, Like they ain't even there." He goes to kiss me but, I push him so he sits down. I slowly take a step back wanting him to forget everything. "Cause I have hella feelings for you, I act like I don't fucking care, cause I'm so fucking scared." He does his goddamn smirk that makes my heart flutter. "I'm only a fool for you." "And maybe your too good for me" I walk closer grabbing his face gently. "I'm only a fool for you but, I don't fucking care at all." I slowly trace his lips with my thumb, he nozzles his head into my hand. For a moment I wish he genuinely cared about me and not because he was drunk. I slowly lean down and give a peak to his forehead. He falls into the bed passing out.

10 am Saturday

3am was weird but that's our curse. Five will be waking up soon. So I got his hangover necessities bag prepared. I walk in as he's waking up, prepared for him to be his usual cunty self taking a deep breath. "Here's what you need. Food, Tylenol, Water, Wet cloth, and some Chapstick." I fake smile remembering earlier this morning knowing he always forgets. "What happened?" "Well, You got drunk, showed up at 3am and then insulted me for awhile and then I tried getting you to sleep but you didn't, then you talked more shit then fell asleep." I turned on my heel walking away. "Sorry, for being mean when I'm drunk. I just ge-" I laugh a little interrupting him "A drunk mind speaks a sober heart, that's what they say. "I look over my shoulder, smiling at him. I walk off down stairs for him to get ready. By the time he comes down stairs it's 11, I hand him a marshmallow sandwich and mess up his hair walking away whispering "I'm only a fool for you." "Hey y/n, Maybe you're too good for me" he smiles. Maybe he finally did remember.