Move on(2)

...It has been almost a year since me and Five broke up. I wish I could say we are friends but, that would be a lie. We have seen each other once in awhile but, we would just walk past each other nodding. I've have made 2 new friends who are really somewhat close.  We decided to have a girls week basically. Today was the last day so we decided to have a movie night, we were at the store getting snacks. We decided to go to the chips isle, as I grabbed our chips putting them into the cart I seen someone who looked like Klaus, I shrugged it off and walked over to my friends, "Hey whores, I got three instead of 1 just incase." they nodded, "Bitch, we need some drinks." y/f/n says pointing to the drink isle, they go running with the cart to the isle as I grab a bag of candy from one of the selves walking over to where they were, "Sorry about that I didn't mean to get in the way" y/f/n says panicking, I turn the corner to see what had happened. A boy whos back was turned to me rubbing his neck. He looked familiar but, I couldn't quiet tell why. "What happened you dumbass" I practically giggle out, r/f/n laughs "Y/F/N ran into that boy with the cart and he's mad" they laugh loudly trying to calm down.

 "Hey, I am really sorry for what happened." I say calmly trying not to laugh, the boy turned around and I looked into his eyes and immediately knew who he was, his face dropped and he looked at my taking a step back, "It's okay, they didn't mean to so no hard feelings." he stutters out looking at me. We stand there awkwardly staring at each other, "How's it been," I say slowly looking at the boy who I love, "Good just the usual. Luther's being nicer, Vanya met a girl, Allision gets to see Claire, Klaus is sobering up." he nods slowly rocking back and fourth, "That's good to hear, how's everything going with you?" I say starting to rock back and fourth as well. "Good. figuring out some stuff that I want, still trying to understand stuff?" 

"How have you been?" he speaks as my friends slowly start to whisper and giggle, ignoring them I speak "Good, made some friends met some new people experienced somethings figured out somethings" he looks at me smiling sadly,  "What were somethings you've figured out" in my head I was thinking 'I wish I had experienced the world with you' but I said, "I learned that I needed to leave the house more" we both chuckle, as my friends giggle, I smile as he smiles back, "Fivey there you are, I was looking for you" my chest gets heavy as a girl walks towards Fives arm holding it. I look at Five who looks at her then back at me, "Well ,introduce me Fivey." the girl giggles as if she was an angel straight from heaven.

 "This is uh y/n she's an old, friend of mine" I smile shaking her hand, "Lily Fives new neighbor" I nod letting go of her hand breathing heavily. "Nice to meet you but, I really should get going See you around Five" I smile bowing my head slightly then walking past them as we grabbed drinks, "Who was he? He is really cute, you guys would literally be a perfect couple" they laugh as looking at him and her getting coffee. "Oh, he is just an old friend from awhile go. We used to be really close but, overtime we lost touch" I nod my head looking at Five who spins the giggling girl, he looked at me as I looked back, I give a delicate smile at him and he just sadly smirks. In that moment I finally got the closure I needed and understood. It's time to move on from that boy Five Hargreeves...