Requirements

I was sitting on the couch reading a book when Five walked in nervously. "Hey, Five." I say sighing, not removing my eyes off my book. "Hey, y/n." he sits down next to me, removing the book from my hand. I tried snatching it back but he held it high enough that I couldn't reach it. "I hate you so much." I roll my eyes playfully causing him to smirk looking down at me, "I love you to y/n." I laugh thinking that he was joking until he throws the book somewhere. "I'm serious y/n, I like you. I always have." I bite my lip looking up at him as if he was crazy, "Can we just be honest?" I sat down motioning for him to sit next to me "I am being hone-" I put my finger on his lips, silencing him, "These are the requirements if you think that you can be my one and only true love." He looks interested in what I have to say because he knew I wasn't someone who dated. "You must promise to love me, and damn it if you fuck me over I will rip your fucking face apart." I make a motion with my finger tracing the outline of his head.

He looks at me with a weird look, nodding. "Step one, you must accept that I'm a little out of my mind. Step two, this is a waste if you can't walk me down the finish line. Step three, give me passion, don't make fun of my fashion. Step four give me more, give me more, more." I lean in each time as if I was going to kiss him. I pull away looking at him stern, "If you can't handle a heart like mine, don't waste your time with me, if you aren't down to bleed. If you can't handle the choking, the biting, the loving, the smothering till you can't handle it no more, go home." I place my hands on his arms trying to make him understand. He nods as if he was taking notes, "Step five you can't be scared to show me off and hold my hand. Step six if you can't put in work I don't know what the fuck you think this is. Step seven this one goes to eleven, if you cheat you will die, die." I put a finger gun up to his head and he nodded almost as if he was confused but intrigued.

 I put my hands on the side of his head slowly leaning into him almost as if I were to sit on his lap. "Could you hold me through the night? Put your lips all over my salty face when I start crying. Could you be my first time? eat me up like apple pie, make me not wanna die. Love me rough and let me fly. Get me up, tie me down, don't leave my side and don't be a waste of my time." I push off him going to walk away but he grabs my hand pulling me back towards him. "Let's be honest, these are the requirements if I can be your one and only true love?" I nod looking at Five's soft green eyes. "Okay, I agree to these terms and conditions." We laughed a bit but softly kissed. "So are we dating?" he asks, pulling away cupping my face so that I'd stay looking at him. "Yes Five we are dating." he smiles from ear to ear like the complete goof that he is. Well, let's be honest these are the Requirements.