Bust your knee caps

(AN: Basically Y/N is in an unescapable abusive relationship with Johnny. I find out and set up a plan to kill him along with the other Hargreeves. We take him to a house that's in the middle of the forest TW: Talks about Knee cap removal, Hitting someone with a car, death)

"Johnny don't leave me. you said you'd love me forever" I yell at Johnny while putting my hand on my heart laughing. "Honey, believe me I'll have your heart on a platter." I take a step closer towards him. "Might you recall we've got a small family business and family won't like this" I grab the phone from behind him, he moves out of the way as I dial a number "What are you doing?" he shouts at me loudly I put the phone to my ear while it rings. I whisper somethings into the phone then hang up. I walk towards Johnny, he shoves me to the ground "They'll bust your knee caps." I get off the ground dusting my hands off. I walk towards Johnny who looks confused "I had high hopes for you. I bet you'll last 3 minutes" he gets upset walking towards as if he was going to hit me "They'll bust your kneecaps" He punches me in the face leaving a stinging pain. 

"Johnny, you told me you were no fool, you were no chump then you got cold feet" I look at him rubbing my lip "Now all you'll be is a speed bump" I laugh loudly at him as he gets more aggressive. He shakes his head no "So, that's why you brought me out here?" he licks his lips pissed off "It's something we call. Oh, just a small family business and the family won't like this" I lick my bleeding lip laughing at Johnny. He starts breathing deeply walking towards me "Y/N talked about how abusive you were." He pushes me up against the wall yelling, I punch him in the face "They'll bust your kneecaps" Johnny starts laughing pacing side to side "Who is they?" I shrug smirking while walking to lean against the door frame. "Johnny there's still time. Together I know we'd go so far." I sarcastically say making him mad, "I'll tell uncle Klaus to call off the guys with the crowbars" I wink at him as he runs his fingers through his hair pissed off "That's a crime. I can report you for this"

 I purse my lips thinking about what he said. I cross my arms "You call it crime. We call it smart family business and the family is famous." my friend who works for the police walks in "Do your worst. He is wanted for killing over 10 women and other crimes." she walks out leaving as I wink at him. He gets on his knees begging me to let him live. Y/N walks in "It's such a shame that you became such an issue. Oh dear Johnny I'll miss you" Y/N puts their arm on my shoulder as we smirk at Johnny. "Let's play a game. You run through the forest and they hunt you down. Oh yeah they're coming for you" y/n and I laugh loudly as he gets scared running towards the back door. 

He starts pulling on the handle "You have to unlock the door-" he unlocks the door and runs through the woods. Y/N and I stand in the door frame handing Diego knifes and Five an axe "Have fun" I whisper out kissing Fives cheek everyone walks into the room "Is this necessary?" Luther asks "Grow up Luther. He's killed over 10 people and god forbid tried killing y/n. It's more then necessary" I turn around looking at everyone "If anyone else wants to help there's other weapons right there." I grab a baseball bat swinging it a few times while we all walk outside onto the porch "It's a nice day outside" Vanya says placing 8 cups of cocoa on the table "Oh how I've missed this" I whisper out as we all walk into the forest "Ready or not here we come." We all shout loudly.