Accidental

*This is a special request. I forgot who had requested it so if it was you please comment so I can give you credit. Somebody requested this, therefore I do not take credit for the accidently calling Five daddy in front of his siblings plot line. But the story is mine.)

I walked into the kitchen where everybody was sitting down eating lunch. "Hey guys." Everyone waves and we began talking about what we should do tomorrow. Five walks in with a tank top because he just got done exercising. I bite my lip a bit looking at my sexy ass boyfriend who pours himself coffee. He leans against the counter and drinks his coffee, I just stare in awe. "So, y/n. What do you think?" I shake my head leaving the trance, "About what?" Klaus raises his eyebrow and looks between me and Five. I widen my eyes, "Tomorrow we all go to the mall." Allision says recapping the conversation. "Yes sounds good." I clear my throat and sip on my water trying to distract myself from Five's hands, which I desperately wish were wrapped around my nec-. I shake my head and cross my legs leaning into the table. We talk for a little while longer as I become more and more desperate for Five. "That could be fun, don't you think y/n." Klaus speaks bringing me back into the conversation. I nod pretending like I was listening, "I guess." I say biting on my straw not wanting to think of all the things I wanted Five to do to me. I guess I zoned out for to long because someone snapped in my face. I shake my head and squeeze my legs tighter together. "Sorry, I got a lot on my mind. What's up?" I look at Diego who had snapped his fingers. Five walks closer putting his finger on my chin and slowly making me looking at him, he examined my face. "Are you okay, y/n?" he asks concerned, I nod gently "Yes, daddy." I whisper out in a heavy breath. His lips separate and his eye brows raise.

I gulp deeply looking at the others after realizing what I said. Allison just sat there starring with her hands held together on the table, Luther was drinking his coffee wishing he never heard any of that, Diego just crashed like a computer not sure what to do, Vanya just slowly took a bite of her grilled cheese concerned about my mental health, Klaus just sat there wide eyed with his jaw dropped. "Little, y/n. Did you just call Five daddy?" Klaus laughed out putting his hand over his mouth. I close my eyes and wince in embracement. I feel my face begin to heat up a bit, I put my face in my hands and rub my forehead. Five just clears his throat and drinks his coffee looking away. "Aw, little y/n and Five. Don't be embarrassed sex is a natural thing that you shouldn't be ashamed of. I didn't think you two would be kinky, especially the daddy kink. A bit surprising if you asked me." I let my hand fall and I open my eyes starring at him. I roll my eyes, "Klaus." I say softly trying to get him to shut up. "So y/n, are you a top or a bottom?" Klaus asks sticking a piece of bread in his mouth. I just shake my head from side to side awkwardly. Klaus looks at me shocked, "Wait, y/n are you a switch?" I push away standing up from the table. "Well, don't mind me, I'm just going to go kick a tree." I slowly walk off hearing Klaus say things but choosing to ignore it. "We'll don't mind me, I'm going to go save a tree." Five says placing his coffee cup down and walking after me.

"Be safe you two, I don't want Five to become an actual father yet." Klaus laughs out causing me to choke on air. "I'm going to go drown myself now." I say grabbing something from off the counter, "What are you going to go drown in? Is it Fives cu-" he gets cut off by something smacking his head, it was probably Ben. I run upstairs quickly and throw myself onto the bed and scream into a pillow. I hear a soft knock on the door and then footsteps towards the bed. I sit up looking at Five who was smirking. "He's never going to let me live that down is he?" I asked cringing a bit more. "Probably not." he says with a cocky smirk plastered across his face. I groan and lean back slamming into the bed. I feel Five's hand on my knee and slowly slide up to my hips, Five who is now leaning over the top of me. My face heats up again and my heart starts racing. I put my arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss. We began heavily making out while my legs are wrapped around his waist making friction. I moan in his mouth a bit, until the door slams open. I go to push away but Five doesn't he just stops kissing me and looks at the door but in the same position. "What Klaus?" Five speaks through his teeth angrily. Klaus throws condoms and birth control. "Better safe than sorry. I meant what I said when I don't want him to become an actual father yet."

(SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2? Part 2 would be a smut.)