Fool

I am just a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great. You are just a fool to keep pretending that you're loving me, I don't know where I'm supposed to go. "Hey, Five sorry if it's to late" I chuckled holding the phone up to my face "It's never to late for you!" Call you on the phone at three and I talk to you while half asleep complaining 'bout my mother so you take me to the cemetery. "Well, that's enough of me ranting its your turn." You had laughed softly and started talking about everything. Rant to me I like the sound I like your voice I like your mouth "Can I kiss you?" I whisper while the panic sinks in I hoped you didn't hear it. You stop ranting, I stare straight avoiding staring at your deep green emerald eyes. "Why'd you stop?" I say loudly as you smile at me, "Rant to me. I like the sound I like your voice I like your mouth." I said it louder than expected, I stared at you awkwardly. "Oh shit, um ignore that. Haha." you had chuckled pulling me in and kissing me gently. We go back home and I hadn't heard from you since. It's been three days and I'm worried. 

Cycling to your house at 7:30 in the morning. I knock on the door seeing Klaus, "Hey, is Five home?" Klaus leads me up to his room. I see you and a girl, at first I thought it was just your friend until you placed a kiss upon her lips and I realized I was such a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great, you were such a fool to keep pretending that you're loving me. "Okay" you stopped kissing the girl and looked at me, I smiled and turned around walking off, "Hey, Klaus wanna hangout today?" Klaus nodded and we hung out, while you and that girl did whatever you did. Believe me I told Klaus and he wasn't proud of you "Don't hurt my dear don't hurt my joy. He isn't worth such pain." I laugh knowing it was true and that we'd never work. That was just the kind of boy you were. A player, a manipulator, someone afraid of committing to others. I understand why but it still hurt, I thought you loved me but I was such a fool. It's been years since that day, they day we both decided to forget ever happened. Call me a fool because I am still in love with you, Five Hargreeves

                                                             - Sincerely, Y/N L/N

Five read the note realizing what he had done but did he feel regret? Only slightly but not because he broke y/n but because he lost someone who could help him through everything. When y/n left he soon realized how he was just a shallow shell of a boy who was completely empty, y/n was the only person who made him completely full. Y/N on the other hand? Well, they didn't entirely move on from that boy but they were smart enough to know that they deserved love but was Five Hargreeves the boy to give them that love? I don't know the answers to everything but I do know that. You were such a fool to keep on chasing after nothing great, he was such a fool to keep pretending that he loved you.