Miss me? 2

"So, did you miss me?"

The others look at me alerted but slowly let their guard fall. "Sit down." I demanded and they all took a seat which faced my direction. I don't know exactly why they are listening to me, maybe it's the fact that they know at any minute I could just lean back, and then I'd truly be gone. "I need you guys to stop fighting all the goddamn time." They just stare at me as I grip the wall and lean back a bit. I jump off to the side where everyone was. My feet hitting the floor made a soft tapping noise and I see them get startled with fear in their eyes. "Promise me you'll stop fighting. You guys could lose each other at any moment and yet here you are hating on each other." They all look at each other not knowing what to say but they did feel sorry. I slowly began to walk off past them but Allison grabs my arm and pulls me back. I turn around looking at all of them. "Stay, be apart of the family again." I look at her trying not to cry but a tear had slowly sneaked down my cheek. I nod so she let's go of my arm but as soon as she releases me I begin running full speed down the stairs. I hear a voice screaming for me to come back but I ignore it.

 I stand outside of the Academy's doorstep just breathing. I hear the door slowly begin to creak open so I go invisible and move out of the way. "Y/N?" Five's voice softly flows out causing me to whisk around and stare at him. Here we are, Face to face, and he doesn't even know it. I hold my breath as he speaks not wanting to disturb what he was going to say. "I know I fucked up. I should have never left, not without you at least. If I could go back and fix it I would but I can't, I couldn't." I shrug slightly knowing that he couldn't even see me. "I know you're there." He looks slightly down at me, it seemed like we were making eye contact. He reaches out for me so I go visible, feeling his hand on my cheek. "How'd you know?" I slowly hold onto his wrist. "Your scent, you've always smell like *your favourite smell* and once I smelled it, I knew you were here." I laugh a bit wondering how he'd remember such a small detail about me. "Lila, she was the person who gave me this mission. It wasn't to kill you but it was to hurt you and send a message." I sigh looking away not wanting to look him in the eyes. "Why?" he asks stern, almost angry. I shrug lowering my eyebrows in confusion, "Something about a thing you did to her awhile ago." He pulls his warm hand away leaving the harsh cold air to attack my skin. "That's unfortunate." He says with a slight chuckle looking back at me. "Yeah, it really is." I turn around and slowly walk down the stairs. "You're leaving." I nod not wanting to look back because if I did, I knew I'd never leave. "I guess you'll need to miss me a little while longer."

I go invisible turning around seeing Five hesitantly grab the door opening it. I swiftly walk into the house without being detected. I slowly follow him up the the balcony as he sits with the family talking and laughing. I feel my phone vibrate looking down at the message 'All you have to do is betray him and they'll all live.' I breath deeply pulling out my small pocket knife. I stare at Five for a little while longer, watching his gentle hair blow in the wind and his soft green eyes sparkling in the lights. He was happy, he was longing, he was waiting till we meet again, he was almost like an innocent little kid again. I breath in holding in my tears, I grip the knife tightly in my hand and hold my breath. I walk up behind Five holding it tightly wondering were to stab him that wouldn't actual kill him. I panic and accidentally go visible on accident "Y/N?" Klaus says confused with a weird look. I go invisible again Five turns around looking for me and stands up. I breath deeply not prepared for this moment and slowly go in front of him. "I know you're here, y/n I can smell your-" I stab him in the stomach going fully visible looking into his eyes. He had a look of heartbreak and betrayal. He collapses to the couch "Why?" he holds his stomach as I back away shaking uncontrollably, tears streaming down my face as I run into the wall turning around and running. Pogo see's me, "Miss Y/N? You're alive." I look at him shoving him a bit and running out the door. I could hear someone shouting at me. 

I slammed the front door open and began running full speed down the side walk. The feeling of the hard concrete floor made my feet sting. Why did I do it? I did it for my family, I did it so they'd live. I slow down and began walking trying to catch my breath. Until I feel an arm slither around my waist and another around my mouthing pulling me into an empty ally way. ...