Not yet

(TW: Talks about murder, and implies attempted suicide)

I was the one without powers but that doesn't mean I'm weak. I was actually a good fighter and cared very much for the other siblings, if it was anybody else I wouldn't even care. Although I was never allowed on the missions, it doesn't mean I wasn't proud of the others for doing a good job. When I was 14 my friend Five ran away. A month after that something bad happened to me because of Regi, so I got stuck in my 14-year-old body. Years later five comes back and all of the Hargreeves stop the apocalypse. The day after they had stopped the apocalypse, Five and I got together but that was almost 10 months ago.

I was walking around my bedroom waiting for my family to get home. I know it's 5:40 and they said they'd be back at 6, but I was excited for them to see my little party I had planned. I heard a noise, and I was confused. I walked downstairs and saw 2 teenage boys dressed in all black with masks on and they had a backpack. I walked down the stairs and yelled "Excuse me, who the fuck are you?" they looked at me scared and pulled out a gun, I knew I couldn't do anything for defense. I would have to get closer to disarm them. "He..hey..guys if..if... if you leave now, I'll pretend I never saw you, I won't tell a single soul, no one will ever know." I say fake crying holding my hands up one says. "Dude, let's just go, they aren't important, they don't even kno-" I walked closer while they were distracted but then three loud bangs went off. There was a sharp pain in my chest, so I hesitantly grabbed it and felt that there was blood. The two boys ran out the door. I saw the clock flashing 5:55. I fell to the floor trying to calmly breath, I started crawling, spitting out blood I called for grace, but there was no one. I lied there as everything started to spin slowly. I heard the door open and everyone laughing, with all that I could and as loud as I was able "HELP!" They must have seen the blood and ran towards me. they all surround me, tears streaming down their faces, I felt bad. "This... this wasn't supposed to happen.'' Five kneeling down next to my head holding it in his lap as I spit up blood. Allison sits down and whispers in my ear "I heard a rumor you didn't feel the pain." Everyone started crying harder as I spat out more blood, even Diego. "There has to be something we can do '' Vanya yells out and then starts running to go find mom. "But... but we were supposed to all live." Luther says, trying not to cry. I go to close my eyes but, Diego calmly says "Hey, hey you gotta keep fighting, ok? look at me..." I open my eyes and see.... ben who whispers, "It doesn't hurt, just take my hand and I can help you through it all" "Hi Ben?" is all I can get out. Everyone tries not to sob harder knowing I won't make it. "Hey, this is not the end... I'll see you tomorrow..." Klaus lets out along with a sob. Everything starts fading as I hear Grace and Vanya running towards me. Luther grabs me and everything fades...

2 days after my death

I've been hanging out with Ben and Klaus, sometimes I'll be able to go to Five and see him. It has been a rough couple of days, watching Five lose it. The most heartbreaking thing I've had to deal with is watching the Five I knew slowly leaving and a new Five that I never thought I would see was coming. Good news. Recently I've been able to feel things touch my body. We don't know what that means but maybe we'll find out...

3 days after my death

It has been okay, I decided not to torture myself and go through the pains of watching everyone morn me. Klaus and I decided to try to see if I could feel from my body, He pinched it hard, and I felt it. We have zero fucking clue why or how. I was sitting in the void, a place where I go when Klaus doesn't want me to be with him. I hear a familiar voice echo throughout. I realized I'm not in the void anymore. I'm somewhere new, a place that seemed so familiar but yet so strange. I saw five and I ran up to him "Five." He looks at me and smiles. "Is it really you?" "Of course. why are you-how are you-" Five looks down at me with a strange look in his eyes. "You didn't. Five say you are joking." I felt tears start to welt in my eyes. "Five yo-" He interrupts me by placing his finger on my lips. "Help, I've lost myself again, but I remember you." I realized that he can still be alive. "I wish you'd stay with me but. Don't come back, it won't end well." He gets mad at me sucking his cheek in. "Our love is six feet under. I can't help but wonder if our grave was watered by the rain." I whisper to him; he slowly walks towards me with a calmer voice. "Would roses bloom?" "Could roses bloom?.. again." I looked at him confused. He grabs my face putting his thumb on my lip rubbing it "Retrace my lips, Erase your touch. It's all too much for me, Blow away. Like smoke in air." I say pushing his hand away trying not to cry. We both shout "How could you die carelessly?'' Both surprised we stare at each other. "Our love is six feet under. I can't help but wonder if our grave is watered by the rain." "Would roses bloom?" "Could roses bloom?'' The song me and him first danced to starts playing. "They're playin' our sound. and all of these clouds crying you back to life but, you're as cold as night." We slowly walked and realized we were in his room. I turned to find him, but everyone was in the room trying to wake him. "Six feet under, I can't help but wonder if our grave was watered by the rain...bloom...bloom...again?" I whisper as Klaus and Ben look at me, I look at Klaus and start crying falling to my knees as Ben holds me. Five wakes up throwing up the pills. My cries turned happy; he whispers. "Help, I've lost myself again.... But I'll remember you." He slowly looks at the picture of me on the nightstand and everyone starts sobbing. They held five as he sobbed my name. I was sobbing so loudly I swear they could have heard me. Every time I cried louder Ben would squeeze me tighter and Klaus would let out harder sobs.

5 days after my death, 2 days after Five tried. 

It's been 2 days after five attempted, he tried a few more times but I got Klaus before it could happen. I've been having this weird thing happening. I'll fall asleep, which is new, and I'll wake up in a small thing that's dark. It feels soft but hard and before I can start banging, I wake up in the void crying. I tell Klaus and he says he has no idea why. Ben says it has never happened to him at all. My funeral is tomorrow and I'm not ready. They were going to give me a proper burial.

Day of the funeral

Everyone was outside dressed in fancy clothing and upset. Five has lost all emotions and is too sad to cry. I'm standing next to Ben and Klaus as everyone is about to speak, everything turns black and it's hard to breathe. I finally start banging on the surroundings. I hear people running, the light comes through, and I shoot up gasping for air, clawing at my throat. I look around and realize.... I'm alive? Everyone starts hugging me and holding me tightly and are confused. "How am I?" I ask, looking around confused. "Y/N, you don't remember your powers?" Pogo says questioning me, I shake my head confused "You..You have the power of healing." Pogo says calmly "I...I what? You couldn't have said that sooner?" I say there realizing I could have saved Ben years ago. "Yeah, You used to heal the small animals that would get hurt. how do you not remember?" "I..I don't know..." "Well dad is known for erasing memories.'' Vanya says laughing, we all burst out laughing "So, why did it take almost a week for this to work." "Maybe because I wasn't aware of it, and maybe Klaus helped me slowly start getting strength to do so." We all smile but, for some reason I can still see ben... "I can still see Ben, hear Ben, and hold Ben" I say, pulling him into a hug. Everyone looks confused. "Well, I guess something is just meant to be unknown." Five doesn't take any longer and pulls me into a kiss. I'm finally back with my family and living happily. They were crying and we were all confused. Weird, unexplainable things happened to us all the time. "Sooo, about that party".