Dusk Till Dawn

(Hey Yall, I haven't been in a good state of mind lately. BUT I have a random burst of energy to write a bunch of one shots. SO time to enjoy and sob.)

"Hey, Five." I smile happily as I walk down into the room where he was. "Hey darling. How are you?" I shrug lightly sitting down next to him. "I don't want to talk about it." He places his hand on my cheek smiling lightly. "I know. What type of adventure do you want to go on today?" I bite my bottom lip thinking. "Let's do random stuff. Anything, everything, I'll do whatever as long as I am doing it with you." He just laughs, grabbing my hand turning on a playlist of love songs for us to dance to. 'Heart Like Yours || Slowed Version' started to play out. Five gently holds me as we just sway side to side. He sings the lyrics to me with a giant smile. The song ended and we decided to do some painting. It didn't quite go so well, we ended up with paint thrown everywhere. Five was looking like a unicorn threw up all over him, and I looked like I was the unicorn. We began chasing each other around trying to throw more paint at each other. Pogo had walked into the room with a deep sigh, he rubbed his face and shouted at us. Five and I kept staring at each other trying not to burst out laughing. I watched the bright Barbie pink drip onto his uniform. Pogo groaned even louder as we snickered. "Go clean off this instant." We walk off towards the bathroom holding our stomachs in pleasant pain because of the laughter. "Did you see the look on Pogo's face?" We laugh harder, closing the bathroom door and getting a bunch of towels, soap, clean clothes, shampoo and conditioner.

Five and I stand in front of the mirror and take a quick picture on our disposable camera before we clean off. We slowly take off the wet, stained clothes. "You should dye your hair that pink colour, it looks amazing." I tease out throwing my soggy shirt at him. He playfully rolls his eyes at me, "Not going to happen." I pretend to be offended as Five turns on the shower. We walk into the shower. I watch as all the many colours drip down from his body. The puddle of water was now dyed into a mixture of different neon blues, pinks, and purples. We rinse off the paints, while flinging soap at each other. Laughter filled the bathroom as we messed around and had fun. We step out of the shower and dry off. We put on comfortable clothes walking into the bedroom. "Five, I swear to Satan if you scare me. I will fight you." He slithers his hands around my waist. "Pulled a sneaky one on you." I roll my eyes as we toss ourselves onto the bed lightly. "You're lucky I love you." We chuckle lightly. He plays with my hair lightly. "You'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn." He whispers out with a smile. "I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn." I whisper out, kissing his head lightly. "It's time to go back y/n, your alarm is about to go off." I raise an eyebrow confused. His smile fades lightly as he kisses my forehead one last time. A loud ringing noise goes off causing me to shoot straight up.

I was in my bed, alone. He was no longer by my side, I was no longer holding him in my arms, I wasn't throwing paint at him, or cooking dinner while singing love songs. I was now back in reality, the one where I was all alone, without him. I sigh deeply, staring at a wall and thinking about my dream of Five. 'Cause I wanna touch you baby and I wanna feel you too. I wanna see the sunrise, just me and you. I roll over unlocking my phone, I start scrolling and land on Wattpad. I bite my lip thinking to myself, 'Time to escape reality, just a little bit longer.' I open the app and go to my favorite fanfictions. And just like that, I am back in his arms.

You'll never be alone

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

Baby, I'm right here

I'll hold you when things go wrong

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn