Texting(1)

(A/N: Basically it's Five and your texts messages. There will be a few parts but they'll be unrelated to each other. I have been using my computer to write so if the emojis are weird my bad. Also I am going based off of how I would text so enjoy? My Love❣🥺=Five)

My Love❣🥺- Hey, Are you up?♥♥

Me- Dude, it is 2am. What the fuck are you doing up! 

My Love❣🥺- And? I just wanna talk or do something. I am bored❤❤💋

Me- Whatcha wanna talk about🤔  or do 😉😉💋

My Love❣🥺-  What you wanna do?😉👀👀

Me- Why don't you just relax?😩

My Love❣🥺-  Okayyy??????

Me- Turn on the radio 😩📻

My Love❣🥺-  Are you okay?

Me-Would you like AM or FMMMMMMMM?

*insert y/n screaming FM into a pillow*

My Love❣🥺-  I swear to fucking god 😭 Also did you scream FMMMM into a pillow because I think I heard you?

Me- Oh shit um that was...no idea what you are talking about it was probably pogo...👁👄👁🐵

My Love❣🥺- Yeahhhh toottalllyyyyyyy it was Pogo 😑

Me- Hehe yeahhh. anyways so watcha doing?

My Love❣🥺- Nothing much just looking at memes. What you doin cause it sadly isn't me?😞😉

Me-😞 I'm just laying in my bed all alone to bad you aren't here to fill the empty space. Also send them crithp memes.

*Five sends a funny meme and y/n dies from laughter*

*y/n calms down looking back at the phone, y/n drops her phone laughing rolling over to pick it up falling of the bed*

My Love❣🥺-  What the fuck was that? Are you okay?

My Love❣🥺- Y/N answer me? are you okay?

*dies from embarrassment. standing up getting into bed again*

Me-I dropped my shirt and I was picking it up. I am fine.😃🤚

My Love❣🥺-  Oh okay. Are you sure you are okay? That sounded heavier than a shirt. 

Me- Well, I was inside the shirt😗✌

My Love❣🥺-  Wait what?

*grabs back of head and realizes that my fingers have blood on them*

My Love❣🥺- WAIT DID YOU FALL OF THE BED? 

Me- Yes lmao. I am fine

My Love❣🥺- You sure? It sounded pretty bad

Me- Yeah all good. Didn't really hurt more embarrassing than anything. My heads kinda bleeding I think but it's dark so I can't tell. I just hope no one else heard.😳🤕

My Love❣🥺- Wait are you hurt? Doctor Five can come help 😉😉❤

Me- This is why I lov-

*Five spatial jumps into the room scaring y/n who shuts the phone off putting it on the night stand*

"Jesus Five you scared the shit outta me." I hold my chest as he chuckles stepping closer turning on a small light which softly lights up the room but not to bright. "My bad didn't mean to. Now let me see your head." I death stare him and decided to show him my head. "Nothing bad. just a small cut." Five stands up going to leave the room. "Wait no stay. " I lift the covers motioning him to lay down. He questions it for a second and walks over laying down. I lay my head on Five as he starts rubbing my head as we slowly drift off. "We don't tell anyone about this?" I whisper laugh "About us or about the falling off the bed." confused I sit up "Falling off the bed. The other thing I wouldn't mind telling people I was marri- dating you" I jokingly punch his arm laying back down. "I wouldn't mind either." we talk for a little as we both start slurring due to the fact we were falling asleep. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead "I love you, y/n." he slowly starts to move out of the bed. I grab his arm "Bitch the fuck do you think you are going." I whisper shout tiredly "Oh I thought you fell asleep and I wouldn't think you'd want me to stay." I give him a 'bitch please' face "Of course I want you to stay because I love you too Five." he smiles bending down planting his soft delicate lips on mine. He puts his hand on my chin softly lifting it up. We pull away as I let go of his arm "Now get into this bed with me and don't leave till I say so." I lift the blankets up as he gets in cuddling me as we both drift to sleep.