Birthday

(So, January 19th is my birthday so I decided to make a birthday chapter and then I drafted it on accident.)

I wake up in bed to Klaus opening my door quickly like a kid on Christmas. "Hey, wake up." I sit up stretching while all my bones loudly crack. "I'm up." he grabs my hand and starts dragging me down stairs. He covers my eyes to make sure I don't see anything. "What are you doing?" I laugh out trying not to fall. I hear footsteps walking around until they stop suddenly, Klaus slowly takes his hands off my eyes. "Happy Birthday!" The Hargreeves shout. I clasp onto my face crying happy tears. "You guys." I cry out happily, we all group hug while I cry. "I love you guys so much." we all laugh and sit down, we all have a birthday breakfast with good food. We go into the living room and I open gifts. Luther got me a cute monkey stuffed animal, Diego got me a cute dagger that looked like a fairy would own it, Allison got me a beautiful dress that was blue and sparkly, Klaus my bestfriend gave me a cute black skirt and Ben helped him pick out a shirt to go with it, Five got me a coffee cup, and Vanya got me an adorable music carousel that was so beautiful. I cried thanking all of them for their generous gift that had a personal meaning. We decided to play a few board games till dinner time, we had a nice dinner laughing and enjoying ourselves. It was time for cake, they sand me happy birthday and I made a wish.

 Klaus slammed my face into the cake but in a gentle way. We all laughed until I grabbed some cake and squished it in Klaus's face. This ended up in a food fight but it seemed Five hadn't gotten it yet. I put my fingers on my lips telling them to be quiet, I smash cake all in Five's face causing him to stare at me blankly. I started to slowly back away the others stayed quiet until Klaus started laughing, "Run" I nodded and started running out of the kitchen up the stairs. Where was I going? No idea but I knew Five was going to kill me. I hid behind a corner and then felt a hand slither around my waist, I jump punching but my hand got blocked. I realized it was Five and started apologizing but he laughed. "It's okay." he laughed out and he started chasing me back to the kitchen. We decided to clean up and play more board games. We hung out all day until like 1am. We all decided it was time to call it a day and go to sleep. I went into the bathroom turning on the shower, I hear the all to familiar swoosh noise. "Hi Five." I take my clothes off getting into the shower. He sits on the floor talking about stories and listens to me ranting about random stuff. "I got you another gift, I'm leaving it here on the counter. I'll be in the room." Five leaves the room and I get out of the shower drying off. I walk up to the gift and I see that it's his hoodie that smells like him. I breathe in his cologne which feels me with euphoria. I put it on and clean the bathroom walking to my room. 

I sneak into Five's room and cuddle next to him. "Happy Birthday." he kisses my cheek which makes my heart flutter. I know Five and I have been together since we met in the commission 4 years ago but he still fills me with an intense joy. We start slurring on our words due to tiredness. He thought I was asleep but he still gently rubbed my head. "I love you." I smile as my cheeks are red, he never said it out loud but he's said it in a different types of ways and I knew it would be hard for him due to the amount of trauma he's been in. My mind starts to wonder how many times he's told me while I was asleep in hopes one day I'd say it back. "I love you too, Five Hargreeves." I sit up putting my chin on his chest starring at him. His cheeks turn a deep red, we kiss gentle as I cry a bit. "I love you." I repeat causing Five to laugh and he repeats it with me. We fell asleep in each others arms which was normal but felt different. We finally said those 3 words that may seem meaningless but it made us have a deeper connection. Best Birthday Ever...

 Best Birthday Ever

Diego's Gift ^

Vanya's Gift ^

Vanya's Gift ^

Allison's^