Teen Romance

Regular words is you/yn and bold is five

My joyfriend and I had got into an argument and broke up last month. I was in the academy walking around until I see Five at the bar. "Hey dipshit." I walk towards him as I look into his green piercing eyes.  I met her by chance, I said "I really like your pants." she smiles showing them off  "Thanks!" He knew just how to cheer my up even if it was the little things. "I know you got a man but Give me your hand." a playful smile goes across her face "Fuck it, Give me this dance." She grabs my hand tightly while we sway to the non-existent music.  "Yeah, I took a xan (yeah?) I hope you understand"  She pulls away and looks up at me with an unfamiliar look.  "Let me guide you to a place where, No one hurts you, you are safe there with me." I start leading him onto the balcony and turn on the fairy lights, sitting down on a bench. "I know you got a man Give me your hand." She looks up at me with a smile. "I don't have a man. Give me this dance." I hold out my hand trying to make him get a hint. We sway back and fourth talking. "You said you don't have a 'man'. Does that mean you are single?" she does her angelic soft laugh. "Yes Five, Yes I am single and have been for a month. Why? Are you interested in me?" I look at him teasing him and hitting his shoulder.

"Maybe I am" I twirl her and look into her eyes. "Maybe I am interested in you too." I smile playfully. "Maybe I've been interested in you for awhile." "Oh" I didn't know she felt that way. "Oh?" I softly chuckle spinning him this time. "I just don't know what to say" She stands up on her tippy toes. "Don't say anything at all?" He lifts up my chin as we both lean in hesitantly. Our lips touch like two soft and delicate rose petals. I held him closer as he pulled me in softly. We pull away starring at each other.  "Does this mean we are dating or-" I laugh at the stupidity of this boy. "Yes Five, Yes it means we are dating. Well I mean I hope it does." I looked up at him confused. "I mean yes we are dating" I smile down at her as she smiles back. There was aloud noise as we both look over confused. The other 6 Hargreeves walk out and stare at us in awe. "Finally you two are together" I stare at them shocked. "How long have you guys been there?" I stare at them confused

"We have been here long enough to see that our ship has been sailed." Everyone laughs "So you all knew that we liked each other but didn't say anything?" "Well yeah." I nod "Teen romance is so cute." Klaus holds his chest. "Yes it is." Ben chimes in. "Well uhh can you guys leave so we can have a talk about our relationship? " I smile at them as they all nod and start pushing each other out of the door. "A couple. Us as a couple doesn't seem bad" I laugh awkwardly "I guess we are a couple then" we stand there awkwardly "We should probably go to sleep" she smiles at me. "I have problems sleeping alone. Wanna uh." I stop myself suddenly shaking my head "Cuddle? Yes please!" we both laugh. As I was getting ready for bed she was standing in the door way "I have no pajamas" I stare at him without a shirt trying not to drool. "You can wear my clothes" she looks at me like a kid in a candy store. 

She gives a devilish look as she runs towards my dresser. "Have fun?" "I will" I giggle out going through his clothes. I grab a black shirt that's like a dress on me. I walk around his room playing with stuff and doing little dances waiting for him. I stand in the door way as she dances in my oversized shirt. " I can get used to this" she turns around and stares at me "You seen that" "It was adorable so don't worry" she throws herself onto the bed. I slowly get in bed holding her close. "I can get used to this. Isn't it weird how this morning we were just friends and now we are in bed cuddling as a couple" I laugh out rolling over to stare at him. I look into his green eyes "And I have zero complaints" we both do breathy laughs. "No complaints" is the last thing I whisper as we both drift off to sleep.