That's Embarrassing

"Y/N please just tell me who you like" we all laugh as Allison asks. "You'll make fun off me" Klaus stands up "Give us hints and we will guess. If you get the answer don't say it allowed" I nod in understanding  "Okay so, He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad but he does it so well I can see the end as it begins." I look up at them as my bestfriend Klaus puts his hand on his mouth and shouts "I know who it is" Vanya and Allison realize who it is as the boys are confused. "His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room and his voice is a familiar sound Nothing lasts forever" They all laugh in an 'oh shit' way I decided to stand up embarrassed "This is getting good now" Allison says chuckling. I realized that they weren't judging me so I sit down. "Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, babe red lips and rosy cheeks." I smile as the others know that they were correct. "You see me in hindsight. Tangled up with you all night burning it down. Someday when you leave me I bet these memories follow him around" Klaus looks behind me so I assume it's just Ben. "Wait, what was the first hint you said?" Allison says confused "He's so tall and handsome as hell He's so bad but he does it so well I can see the end as it begins" I laugh looking down. "That's what I thought. And who is this Tall, Handsome, mysterious man" Klaus blurts out. I roll my eyes playfully giggling "Five. I like Five isn't that painfully obvious" I laugh as the other join. "I hope he doesn't find out, He'll probably be mad or disgusted or both" I jokingly say, "That is very much to late y/n. And I'm not disgusted nor mad." I look up with an 'oh fuck' face and scrunch my nose and turn around "Oh heyyy didn't see ya there. How's it going" I smile painfully embarrassed "I'm doing good, how 'bout you" "I'm doing great. And uh how much of that did you hear?" He thinks for a second "I heard enough" he says smirking "Okay cool" I look back at everyone trying not to laugh "Looks like we need to have a chat later. See you  guys" he walks out of the room as we all bust out laughing hardly. "How long was he there" I ask between breaths "Basically the whole time" I put my hand over my mouth.  We all calm down as I realized I had just admitted my feelings for Five "Well looks like you just admitted your feelings for the Five" Klaus stares at me. I face palm and rub my head looking up "I just admitted feelings for him. Oh no he wants to talk to me tonight what am I gonna do?"  I chuckle at the realization "I mean he didn't reject you. Maybe he likes you back." I look up at Vanya as if she was crazy "Only in my wildest dreams" I hear a noise behind me. All of our faces drop in an 'not again' face. "Well maybe your wildest dreams will come true" He smirks and than spatial jumps out of the room "What the actual fuck" we all look at each other "That's just embarrassing" we all slowly start laughing.