Jealousy *smut*

(A/N: Smut will be a little rough small mentions of a dom and daddy kink. It's bad because I'm bad at smut so :/)

Five has been busy all week and so I decided to invite my friend over named Steve. Steve and I were in the kitchen making snacks and drinks. We take the snacks and drinks into the room and place them on the bed while putting on the movie. A scene starts playing and we turn down the volume and start laughing. A few moments later Five runs into the room. I jump throwing a pillow at him. "What was that noise?" he looks at me and then at Steve. "I thought you were at work." I laugh smiling. He looks at Steve pissed "Five meet Steve" he sits up and goes to shake Fives hand. Five was not amused and took a step back, "What are you guys doing?" Five says sternly. "Watching a movie. Wanna join?" Steve offers as he sits back down on the bed. "Sure why not" Five sits down watching the movie. Steve and I are laughing and saying Jokes together. Five gets up and starts leaving "Where you going puppy?" Five just continues walking off. Steve's phone starts vibrating and he says it's his mom asking him to come help fix the car. I nod and walk him out the door "Bye see you later" he waves walking to his car. I shut the door and walk upstairs to clean. As I am in the kitchen Five walks in angry and just stares at me. "What's wrong pups" he just shrugs starring at me. I walk up and try to kiss him which he ignores. I kiss his cheek walking off. "My friend Dolores is coming over by the way" I turn around and give him a 'bitch say sike' face. "No she's not" I laugh. "Yes she is coming for dinner."  I bust out laughing "I said no the fuck she isn't. If she does I am going to be sitting right next to your stupid ass." now its his turn to laugh "Do not raise your voice at me little girl" "I'll yell at you if I fucking want to. That home wrecking whore isn't coming here." 

"Who do you think you are speaking to" I scoff "A jealous bitch who's inviting over a girl to get back at me for no reason. Steve is just a friend and has a joyfriend" He takes a step closer to me "She's just a friend y/n. Look at the one whos jealous now" I scoff taking a step back, "At least Steve isn't trying to sleep with me. Dolores on the other hand." he scoffs "I wouldn't do that with her" I laugh so hard I couldn't breath "You have slept with her before who says you won't do it again. She doesn't even know we are dating, Five" He takes a step forward. "Oh shut up." he yells "Make me" I laugh in his face. "Maybe I will and while I'm at it. I'll let everyone know you're mine" we stare at each other for a second. We smash our lips together as he pins me against the wall. He spatial jumps us to our room as he slowly starts leaving a trail of hickeys. He moves his knee in between my legs. I put my legs around his waist as he starts sucking on my sweet spot. He pins me down on the bed taking off my pants. He suddenly attaches his lips to my *Yes* and starts slowly flicking his tongue. I grab his head pulling him up to kiss me as I taste myself on his lips. I slowly start taking his pants off but got to needy and ripped them off. 

He puts on a condom "Ready?" I nod yes as he slowly inserted his penis into me and I release a small moan silencing myself after "Don't worry princess let it all out. Daddy wants to hear it" I nod as he slowly starts thrusting as we release small moans. His thrust start getting faster and sloppier as we are both moaning messes. "I'm going to cum" I whisper in Fives ear holding a moan. "Then do it" he does a few more sloppy thrust's as we moan. He does one last thrust as we both cum releasing loud moans. I give him hickeys on his neck. "Now that home wrecking slut will know who you belong to" I smirk as he slowly gets off and lies down. "She's not actually coming over. I just said that to make you jealous" he does small laughs. I laugh "Well it fucking worked" I softly hit his shoulder as we both laugh. "Movie and cuddles, and maybe some other things" He whispers "Fuck yes" I turn to my side and he kisses my nose. "I love you Five" we stare at each other for a second "I love you too, y/n".