Miss me?

(Yes, it's supposed be a bit confusing. Anyways, I Love You my dudes. Honestly you guys make it so much easier for me to get out of bed in the morning. It may sound sappy but I'm serious, you guys give me a reason to be alive and exist. A N Y H O W I get awkward with sharing my emotions BUT ENJOY THIS STORY.)

Before
Y/N was a smart, talented, highly skilled person. She was amazing when it came to fighting crime. But here's the thing, Y/N never once killed someone. I mean yeah she roughed them up a bit but she just didn't agree with killing. Regi would always ask her to do it, she'd just laugh and say no. "Killing doesn't bring justice, let the person rot the rest of their life." was a quote y/n would say when the other Hargreeves would ask. What would happen if Y/N ever had to kill anyone? Sadly, this was a question that could be answered with one simple word. Chaos

'That Day from so long ago'
Someone was up to no good, so here comes the 13 year old's called 'The Umbrella Academy' to stop them. "I heard a rumor, you shot yourself in the foot." Number 3 aka the rumor whispers into the mans ear. The Hargreeves continue their battle until every last bad guy was caught. Or so they had thought. The leader of the group stood up when their guard was done and pointed a gun at y/n and shot her in the stomach, she held the wound and watched as the man grabbed Ben holding a gun to his head. Everyone looks at each other unsure of what to do. Y/N went invisible and in one swift motion Ben was tossed into Luther's arms and the bad guy was disarmed. So why was there still a loud ringing gun shot? Everyone look at y/n who was now visible. Her hands were clasped around a gun with her finger on an already pulled trigger. A man was on the floor, dead. Y/N's arms didn't move as her eyes were cold and emotionless. She slowly lowers her hands as blood streamed down her face looking at the mans body. Her face softens at the realization of what she had done. She felt weird, different. She looked around and everyone was safe. The hostages ran out of the building, the Hargreeves all walked out as everyone clapped and cheered. The Hargreeves went home with smiles on their face except one person. Grace cleaned up the wounds everyone had received. Y/n was hurt the most not only physical but mentally. She went upstairs to wash away all the moments from today. Y/n looked in the mirror and replayed the feeling of killing the man in her head. She looked at her bloody hands and questioned why she did it. She did it for ben. for her siblings. for the innocent hostages. She looked into the mirror grabbing a towel and wiped the blood off. She walked into the shower tilting her head back as the water streamed down her face. A small smirk softly became plastered on her face as she kept washing her hair. She got out and dried off quickly. Laying in her room she didn't feel anything, she started over thinking causing her to cut off from the rest of her siblings and even herself.

The days After
Y/N soon started to realized that she loved that feeling. The feeling of being in control, the adrenaline that ran through your body, the heavy weight in your hand, the look in the persons eyes as they take their last breath. She's cold and sinister and seemed to have started to become way more violent than before. It seemed like her morals one killing were gone, she even started killing more people during missions if someone didn't stop her. The Hargreeves started to fear her and told Regi about their concerns. One day they sat her down and showed her their concerns. "You've changed." Vanya says with a saddened voice, the other Hargreeves nod in agreement. "Nothings changed, I'm just doing what I have to do to make sure people make it out okay. So what if a few people have to die, that's part of it. Isn't it?" Y/N said with a playful smile and a delicate giggle. They all where scared of what she's became. Y/N had disappeared and Regi told them that Y/N had died during a mission. They believed him but little did they know that Regi feared that she may hurt one of the kids or others, so he kicked her out of the Academy. Y/N agreed without hesitation and left immediately.