Cheater 2

She has been here everyday since I caught them together. Five has been trying to speak to me but it hurts even looking at him. His new toy Britney keeps always trying to be friends with me and is always up my ass about everything as if she owns this place.  We are having dinner tonight because a few of us need to make an announcement. I put on my fancy dress and walk down stairs looking at the message "See you tonight at 8." I walk to the main room putting my phone down "You look nice." Vanya says as everyone was already sitting down "Oh, yeah I'm going to a fancy birthday party with this boy I met. He's gonna stay for dinner" Five looks up at me in awe as I sit down across from him and his new girl. "Ooo who's this mystery boy of yours?" Klaus nudges my arm making me blush "Well his name is Ethan he is about 6'0, brown hair, his jawline is so amazing, he has these beautiful brown eyes that are so soft and precious." There was a knock on the door as Pogo goes to get it. 

Britney starts side eyeing me whispering to Five. I roll my eyes turning around and seeing Ethan. "Ethan glad you could make it!" I go and hug him tightly. He smirks as it melts my heart. "Oh uh this is Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus aka my bestie, Pogo and Grace." I point to everyone who waves, "Hi, I am Ethan." he goes around shaking everybody's hands introducing himself. I sit down as he sits down next to me with a giant smile as I try to contain mine looking down. We all start having a conversation and start laughing as Five and Britney start whispering about Ethan and I. They start laughing as I set my fork down pissed off "What the actual fuck is your problem?" I look at Five finally acknowledging his presents for once. "Nothing?" Britney stops laughing trying to act like I couldn't hear her. "I wasn't talking to you slut I was talking to the waste of a sperm sitting next to you." I roll my eyes looking at Five who just gives a stern look. "I just want to know what you see in him." Five says making everybody go quiet. Ethan goes to speak but I cut him off.

 "He is funny, really smart, caring, respectful, he loves animals, he always knows how to cheer me up. He has an amazing sense of style. Um, he has really nice soft hair." I giggle out as everyone says awe, I look at the jealous Five in front of me. "Ohh, and he is loyal, would never lie to me, and he genuinely cares for me and doesn't use me. Unlike you." I sarcastically smile holding up my middle finger to Five who furrows his eyebrows at me looking back at his toy. "Oop shots fired." Klaus says with sass taking a sip of his drink. Britney side eyes me scoffing placing a kiss on Fives cheek "I'll be right back babe." I lean back in my chair rolling my eyes watching her walk out. "How can you move on so fast?" Five whisper shout cause me to choke on my water and start dying from laughing. "How can I move on so fast? Well I seen my finance trying to stick his 2 inch dick into a 1 dollar whore. At least I waited for the break up till I even started talking to people." I hold my cup in the air cheering and than chugging it. Everyone besides Five was laughing so hard they couldn't breath "I am not a one dollar whore." Britney shouted throwing a tantrum from behind me angrily stomping to sit next to Five.

"Ohhh true because you're free." Klaus giggles at my remarks. "Why are you such a child?" Britney scoffs as Pogo deeply sighs sitting down waiting for the arguments to break out. "Well maybe because  I was worried sick about my fiancé and when he ends up coming home he is trying to sleep with some skank he pulled off the street. You have had so many guys drive up the freeway between your legs you'll need to put a exit sign." I scoff out as everyone tries to contain their laughs. "Oh really trying to slut shame. Don't act like you've never slept with someone." Britney scoffs as Five tries calming us down I take a deep breath "Because I haven't. I am not like you. I don't throw myself at peoples boyfriends or people in general. I'm waiting until I can find someone who truly loves me for me and not my body." I say calmly and with full honest. "Ohh I get it now. You are jealous I fuck Five more than you did or ever will." she scoffs out making everyone quiet. I push my plate away taking a deep breath thinking about hulk slamming her into a brick wall. "At least I don't have to use my body to make a person love me." I push my chair back breathing as everyone stares at me.

 Britney goes to speak but I interrupt "You know I think I have a theory on why you are such a bitch." I say standing up straight dead eyeing Britney. "Excuse me?" She stands up as Five tries making her sit back down. "Let her finish." Luther says backing me up causing me to smirk "You see Britney you are here because you developed early and started giving hand jobs when you were 14 and now you can't stand to look at yourself in the mirror because all you see is a whore. So you slept with my fiancé so you can feel better about yourself. You did that so you can hide the invadable realization that your body is going to washed up and lonely by the age 19." I shout as Grace just smiles awkwardly and walks off. "At least I am going to marry him while you die all alone." Britney acts all proud of herself crossing her arms. "You know Britney, I may die alone but at least I'll have people you genuinely love me. Yeah I know you get to marry Five. I am so glad I am not the one marrying him in full honesty. Even though you broke me and you destroyed every bit of trust I had, made me feel like I should never love again. I am glad for you two. I am happy to see Five change for you. But at the end of the day you'll always be lonely because you relay on some pathetic excuse of a boy to love you who never loved anyone besides himself. At least I know my own self worth and left when I should." 

Everyone stays quiet while impressed even Five while Britney starts to whine and cry. "Sorry you had to be here for that Ethan." He stands up holding my hand putting it on his face nuzzling it with a soft smile "It's okay I am glad you finally said something. Just so you know I'll never hurt you like he did. It's only you and will always be you." I melt at his words starring into his eyes as everyone stares in awe. Britney walks off angry as Five stands up walking towards me. "Why would you do that? That was uncalled for. You owe us an apology." he yells in my face I go to speak but Ethan pushes Five away from me and stands in between us. "You know what's uncalled for you and your pathetic whine girlfriend. You think you are all Billy badass but you aren't, you are a little bitch and I am ashamed to be standing in front of you. You should be ashamed of what you did. At the end of the day it will be me who she cuddles with at night, me who makes her happy, me who will raise a dog with her because I know she doesn't want kids, me who stays, me who will show her how to love without being afraid, not you. So humble yourself before I make you." Five calms down trying not to cry at the realization that he was no longer mine and I was moving on perfectly fine without him. "Have fun when you realize how broken she actually is. You'll regret ever meeting her." Five says those words and it stings.

 I was on the verge of crying, I still loved Five of course but I wasn't in love with him anymore. Five walks turns around going to walk off, "Oh, good job doing what you are good at and leaving." Ethan says pissed off then turns around to comfort me. I let out a laugh covering my mouth looking at the pissed off Five. He turns around pissed about to say something. "I won't be like you and leave. I'll actually stay, care for her. Yeah we may have disagreements but I won't yell at her and hit her like you did. We will talk it out because I am afraid to ever hurt her. That's what it's like to care for someone, you try your best not to hurt them." Ethan says sucking his cheek in with confidence. "She's not worth it." Britney says smirking and winking at him "She's more than worth it because I care for her and I always will." Everyone gets surprised that he seemed to show more genuine love in 1 hour than Five had done our whole relationship.  Five never even said he cared me so we were shocked. "You care me?" I look at him as he bites his lip "Yeah sorry I don't know what you are comfortable with. If I made you upset I'm sorry." My jaw practically drops as I stare at him. I cup his cheek kissing him lightly. We smile laughing at each other happily. I look over at Five who seemed to finally understand that I don't need him. He smiles sadly walking off to go with the girl he had left me for. I'll try to be friends with Five but the thought of his betrayal will always be in my head but weird enough I don't always want to think of him as just a 

Cheater.