Out of my League

(My account wouldn't load for days. Sorry about that! This is also a scrapped idea so it's probably bad. BOLD will be both of them)

More than just a dream. Five Hargreeves laid on the bed with a giant smile, thinking about them. His heart raced, he felt nervous like he was next up to ride a rollercoaster. He couldn't wait to see her, the girl that made him feel this way. All his years of living, he never thought he would be a sucker for romance and love, but then she showed up. He heard noises downstairs so he hurried to see if it was her. There she stood with a smile across her face, "All the days I waited for you. I waited for a girl like you to come and save my life." His mind speaks as he walks downstairs never to tell her how he felt, for he thinks he'd get rejected. He looked at her then his siblings, who knew something was happening between them. "You know the ones who said I'd never find someone like you." He thought while she stared into his green eyes. "I'm glad you could make it." She teased, punching his shoulder lightly. He stared at her with a cold look while she gave a soft look back. They all sat down and played games for what felt like hours. Laughter filled the Hargreeves mansion as he beat her in the game. "I hate you." She jokingly yelled, throwing the game piece at him. He leaned in a bit, "Oh, I know you love me. No need to hide it." She felt her face heat up so she just laughed, putting her hand on his face and shoving it away. The Hargreeves made jokes about the two secretly being in love with each other, to which she laughed and said, "Ew, not in a million years." She hid the pain of thinking that if she told him how much she really loved him, he'd reject her. So, she never told him anything. Five started making jokes about how she wasn't his type, they hid the pain through the laughter. But with one stare, they both had the same thoughts.

"You are out of my league. All the things I believe, you were just the right kind. Yeah, you are more than just a dream. You are out of my league got my heartbeat racing. If I die don't wake me 'cause you are more than just a dream."

*Five's perspective*

She is the most attractive person I have ever met. I mean that entirely, every single thing about her made me obsessed. From time to time I pinch myself because I think this girl mistakes me for somebody else. There's no way someone as perfect as her could want someone like me. I zoned out for a second just completely mesmerized by the look in her eyes when looking at me. She grabbed my hand for a split second, she always hesitantly grabs my hand but pulls away quickly. and every time she takes my hand all the wonders that remain become a simple fact. I can't tell if she loves me too or if she's just being friendly. You are out of my league, all the things I believe. You were just the right kind, yeah, you are more than just a dream. You are out of my league, got my heartbeat racing. If I die don't wake me 'cause you are more than just a dream. Maybe one day, I'll have the courage to just ask you out. but you are out of my league. 

*Her perspective*

Five, the most amazing person I've ever met. I can never tell if he likes me but he's out of my league. The look in his eyes says he likes me, but the way he acts seems friendly. He can't just be friendly, it's not like him. I hope he loves me the way I love him but he's out of league. I would tell him how I feel but I'm scared if I do tell him, he'll leave. I'd rather be his friend and know I have him, then fear losing him. You are out of my league, all the things I believe. You were just the right kind, yeah, you are more than just a dream. You are out of my league and got my heartbeat racing. If I die don't wake me 'cause you are more than just a dream. I got up to use the bathroom. I stood behind the wall as I heard Allison ask Five about me, "She is out of my league. All the things I believe, she was just the right kind. Yeah, she is more than just a dream, she is out of my league and got my heartbeat racing. If I die don't wake me 'because she is more than just a dream. It's her and always will be." My heart sinks deeply but in a good way. My head spins lightly, my brain can't process a single word said but it processes everything. "You are out of my league. All the things I believe, You were just the right kind, yeah, you are more than just a dream. You are out of my league and got my heartbeat racing. If I die don't wake me 'cause you are more than just a dream." Five turns around with a blank look but his eyes expressed more than enough. They hugged each other tightly. A loud buzzing goes off and both of them shoot up in bed. They looked around realizing it was just a dream. They were in two different realities. 

You are out of my league
All the things I believe
You were just the right kind
Yeah, you are ore than just a dream
You are out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing
If I die don't wake me
'Cause you are more than just a dream