T OR D- SMUT

I walked into the room where Five was. "Hey." I say in a weird accent causing him to look up at me. "Hey." he goes back to reading his book, "I'm bored." I huffed jumping onto the bed. He bounces a bit laughing "That's cool." I groaned louder taking the book out of his hand. "You already know 'Algebra' so let's do something funnier." I throw the book onto the ground and place my head on his chest. "What's your idea?" I shrug then hop up joyfully "Truth or Dare Five Hargreeves." I point at him wiggling my eye brows. He just smirks "Truth." I put a finger on my chin, "Is it true that you like me." I put my hand under my chin and squint my eyes placing my forehead to his. "False." I pull away kind of hurt, he realizes this and sits up "False because I'm completely in love with you."  My jaw drops open and I unironically Debby Ryan. "Okay, I see you. I love you to weirdo." I lean in kissing his forehead. "Truth or Dare." I think for a second "Dare." a villainous smirk goes across his face. "I dare you to do whatever you want to me." I clap my hands together and laugh. "Oooo, Maid outfits, Doing your makeup, PEGGING." I throw my hands up and he looks at me in pure genuine fear. I bust out laughing putting my hand on his chest and straddle him. "I'm joking but I am going to try doming the shit out of you." I lean down licking his cheek slightly. He bites his lip looking at me lustfully. I grab his jaw and pull his face towards mine, "Are you ready to be completely dominant for once?" he nods going to say something , "I didn't give you permission to speak." I place my finger on his lips. I get off of him and slowly take off my pants making eye contact with him the whole time. I slowly start crawling on the bed towards him. I rub my finger tips along my neck and slowly bring them to my breast. I unhook my bra taking it off but leaving my shirt on. He could see the outline of my breasts, I knew he wanted to touch but I wasn't going to let him. I slowly start tracing my fingers from my breast to my panty line. I slowly lift up my shirt but not enough for my breast to show. I laugh a bit looking at Five, I could tell he desperately wanted to take my ability to walk. "Do you want me to suck you off, puppy?" I ask slowly getting closer, I drag my fingers along his thigh up to his throbbing member. I start palming his member causing him to slightly moan. I stop and he whimpers at the lose of contact. I whisper into his ear "I wanna hear you beg for it." I kiss his ear. I straddle his thigh as he looks into my eyes. I began to slightly rub myself against him, I open my mouth slightly allowing small breathy moans out. I knew he was going crazy just because the way he looked at me. I stop suddenly, I grab his hands placing it upon my breasts. "No squeezing." I slowly make him palm my chest. I bit my lip getting even more turned on. "I want you to show me how much you want me." he looks up at me in a begging way. I could tell he wanted me badly but I resisted the urge to rail him. I take his hands off me, I slowly take his shirt off. I trace my hands from his chest to his pant line. I unbuckle his belt and pull out his throbbing penis. I lay on my stomach softly touching him. I kiss the tip causing him to make a noise. "I don't know if I should, I mean you haven't showed me how much you wanted me yet." I lick the side of his penis. He opens his mouth and I get an idea. I motion for him to lay down flat and he does. I slowly take off my panties trying to resist the urge to fuck his brains out. I put my legs on both sides of his head nodding for an okay, he nods and I slowly sink down. He grabs onto my thighs as I feel his tongue move around my clit. He squeezes my thigh as I grip the bed sheets trying not to moan. He starts sucking and I release a small moan. I could tell he was smirking so I got off him. "Maybe you did prove yourself." He sits up and I gently hold his penis. I lick the tip and slowly put it in my mouth. I make him touch the back of my throat and stay like that for a few seconds. I take him out so I could breathe, I gasp a bit. I know we've done this many times but I couldn't get used to his size. I see the look and his eyes and it starts driving me crazy. I put him back in my mouth and began bobbing my head. I could tell he was about to cum but I stopped. I take him out and he whimpers and breathes heavily. "Fuck you are so beautiful my little cum slut." I look at him straight faced as he puts his hands up, "I'm the dom here so shush." he laughs a bit. "You're doing a bad job." I raise an eyebrow standing up. "I can just leave." I point at the door and he shakes his head no. I go face to face with him, "That's what I thought, puppy." I go to kiss him but pull away. "Why are you calling me puppy?" I squeeze my fist together. "This is my first time doming okay? give me a break I'm trying here." I walk to the dresser pulling out a condom. I walk back "I thought you scripted you couldn't get pregnant." I breathe deeply trying not to smack him. "Five." I snap and he shrugs "What?" I softly punch his chest "Just shut the fuck up." he nods trying not to laugh. I put the condom on and slowly start aligning us. I nod asking for consent, he nods slowly trying not to grab my hips. I slowly insert himself into me gasping a bit which made him smirk. I roll my eyes as he tries to thrust. I shove his chest down shaking my head no. "Not until I say so." he whimpers and I lean down licking his chest and going to his neck. I breathe on his neck and then slowly began kissing it. I start sucking on his sweet spot which made him squeeze me into his chest as I sucked harder. I push off of him, "Slowly." I begin moving slowly making sure to not make a noise. Five tries his absolute best to not thrust into me. I nod and he goes faster making me bite my hand so I couldn't give him the satisfaction of moaning. I lean down kissing placing my hands on his face. I moan into his mouthing and he laughs. I pull away placing my hands on his chest. He places his chest onto mine and he attacks my neck.  We both moan like crazy,  he flips us over so he's on top. I put my hands on his back pulling him closer to my chest. I dig my nails into his back and he moans into my ear. Him moaning was the hottest thing I have ever heard. He starts wrapping his arms around my waist and sucking on my breasts. I start breathing heavily "I'm going to cu-" and just like that we both release loud moans hitting our climax. He continued slowly moving letting us ride out our high. I lays down next to me and I put my head on his chest. "First time kind of nervous." he laughs a bit playing with my hair. "I'll teach you how to dom. You obviously were scared." I laugh loudly "Yeah I was." I put my hand on his chest. "Wait that means I get to dom again?" he nods and I clap "Yay." he laughs and we start playing with each others hands. ...

(Please my stomach has a weird feeling after writing and reading this LMAOOO.)