Cheater

Five had been staying at work later at night and I felt bad so I decided to surprise him at his house on his day off.  I was at his house talking to Klaus before he said he need to leave. I decided to go to Fives room and wait for him there. I heard the door open and heard him laughing with a girl? Maybe it was his sister. I waited a minute and decided to peek out the door, I seen a blonde girl laughing and hitting Five arm. I assumed it was his coworker hopefully. I slowly walk out to look over the handle rail. I see him cup her face and pull her closer. My heart sinks as I was at the top of the stairs hoping I was delusional.  I almost made a wrong step and the floor creaked a bit they seemed to have not noticed. He picks her up and pins her against the wall still making out. I breath deeply trying not to cry as Klaus walks out of the bathroom seeing me on the floor trying not to cry, hand over my mouth silencing my sobs. "Y/N what's wrong" he says whispering down next to me.

 I tried catching my breath but all that came out were soft sobs, I looked over the edge and pointed at Five and the girl who both had no shirts on as he leaves hickeys down her chest. Klaus takes a deep breath and holds me, I sob into his chest as he tries not to cry himself. I heard the girl do a muffled moan as I squeeze my eyes shut. "I need to leave, I can't do this anymore. Wanna come?" I say to Klaus who nods and stands up. We started towards the stairs, I step onto the first one staring at Five who is taking off her pants. I grab Klaus arm as the floor board creeks and they stop. Five looks at us as his face drops slowly putting the girl down. "Oh shit, I didn't mean to wake you" the girl laughs loudly causing everyone in the house to come into the hallway looking at Five. He does an oh shit expression, "Y/N I can explain"

 I cry trying not to laugh "I was here since the beginning so don't even bother"  the girl tries not to laugh, "He never said he had a girlfriend" she starts busting out laughing, "I'm sorry It was an accident I wasn't thinking straight" he practically begs, I nod as the tears flow down my face. I slowly walk down the stairs holding Klaus. "We are going to Griddy's anyone wanna come with?" I turn to look at everyone who seemed disappointed. They all start walking one by one down the stairs. I was last to walk down staring at Five, "All I know is loving you is a losing game" I cup his face trying not to cry, I slap him softly on the face even though I wanted to make him hurt. A tear slowly falls down his face I go to walk off as he grabs my arm, I pull my arm from him "Loving you is a losing game" I look at him one last time as I try not to sob, "Y/N please I love you.." I smile at him trying not to laugh "Shut up Five, just shut up" the girl looks like she's sympathetic, "Oh don't bother showing up to the wedding. For obvious reasons its cancelled" everyone leaves Five and the girl. We went to giddies dinner and we had a goodtime. I haven't spoken to Five since even if he's tried talking to me.