Imagines

Title: Mommy// Short Imagine 

Five was sitting down at the table having lunch with his siblings. They were talking about the things Five had missed. They told him memories about growing up together, he was happy that he was able to get back to his family and save them. They were asking Five questions about how he had met y/n and about the commission. Suddenly Five's phone starts ringing. He pulls it out of his pocket and reads the caller ID, so does Klaus. "Mommy?" Klaus asks, confused. The others are confused as well looking at each other. "Grace has a phone?" Allison chuckles out looking at the others. Five just smirks answering the call. "Hey Y/N."

Luther: *Spits out his drink*

Klaus: *Just smiling like a fool*

Vanya: *Awkwardly looking down*

Allison: *Raising her eyebrows and slowly takes a bite of her food.*

Diego: *Just laughing at everyone's faces*

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Title: Flirting // Short Imagine

Y/N and Five were arguing yet again. "And you did this wrong too you're so fucking pathetic y/n." Y/N rolled their eyes at Five. "Who you calling pathetic you idiot." He just scoffs walking closer to Y/N. ''Dumbass." Y/N squints walking toward Five angrily. "Watch your tone young man." Five just bites his lip looking y/n up and down. "Oh shut the fuck up, no one cares." They stare at each other cussing one another out. They were going at each other's throats until Luther laughed, "Why do they hate each other so much?" Allison looks at Luther with a smile, "They don't, they just really like each other." Klaus walks in laughing watching as Y/N and Five continue fighting. "That's how they flirt." Luther and Diego look at each other confused but go along with it anyways. I mean what did the Hargreeves expect from two sarcastic people. Y/N and Five always flirted in a bullying type of way but at the end of their day they know they love each other. 

・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・・❥・

Title: First Hug // Short Imagine

We were in the barn after fighting a lot of people from the commission. Diego was trying to talk Lila into joining us so we could be her 'family' but honestly, she hit me with a lamp which means we are technically family already. A gunshot goes off so I duck behind a pile of hay and lie on the floor waiting for the bullets to stop. It goes quiet as I look over at the Hargreeves, they were all dead laying on the floor. I ran over to Five who was coughing out blood. I press my hand to one of the bullet holes crying. "No, no, no it'll be fine. I just need to stop the bleeding." I shouted out while my hands started getting covered in his blood. "Y/N! It's okay, go on without us." I shake my head like crazy, "I can't.." I just stare into his eyes while he stares at me. I grab him, pulling him into a hug. I hold him lightly as he looks at me sadly. "That's the first time you've been hugged." I whisper and he nods 'yes' so I hug him tighter as he uses what he could to hug me. An idea pops into my head so I push away. "Try seconds not years." He looks at me wide-eyed.

We were in the barn after fighting a lot of people from the commission. Diego was talking to Lila about joining us so we could be her 'family' but honestly, she hit me with a lamp which means we are technically family already. Five spatial jumps towards the door grabbing the gun out of the handler's hands. Minutes later Five meets Herb and asks him about a briefcase. Five holds up the briefcase and I sigh in relief. Finally we can get home and take a break. I jump into Five's arms, hugging him tightly. He squeezed me as hard as he could, nuzzling his head into my neck, I could tell he was smiling. "You were never hugged, were you?" He chuckles lightly, "Not until you." A giant smile plastered across my face. I continued hugging him because he deserved it.

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Title: Sweet Dreams // Short Imagine

I knew Five had cheated, and I knew it was more than once. I was told that yesterday by his friend but didn't really believe it until today. He has the audacity to look me in the eyes like nothing was happening. like that everything was okay. He must not understand that when I said, "If you cheat you will die." I was being serious. Cheaters are so pathetic and are horrible people. I walk into the kitchen and I turn on the coffee pot. I pour the black coffee into his favorite cup, and take out a small vial from my pocket. I pour the clear liquid into the cup and mix the liquids together. I smirk and bite my lips to contain my laughter. Five walks in right when I bring the spoon to my lips covering them. "Hey." Five whispers out, pulling off his tie and sitting down. I put on a smile while turning around. "I made some coffee for you." I hand him the cup and he slowly chugs all of it. A few minutes go by and Five starts coughing. I laugh softly leaning down into Five's ear. "Sweet dreams." I give an evil sadistic smile causing his face to drop. Suddenly, he fell down and he was no longer breathing. 

ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷

Title: Allison has game // Short Imagines

Allison and I were at the bar having a drink and talking. First the conversation was completely normal until there was a soft noise behind me. I ignored it until Allison whispered, "I like Five." I spit out my drink and start coughing. "I'm sorry what the fuck!" I whisper shout as Allison just raises an eyebrow confused. "Wait what did I say?" I just stare at her blankly, "You said I like five." She points to her ear, "Sorry, what was the last part." I breathe deeply, clearing my throat. "I like Five." I say louder and she just nods her head still confused. I bang my hand lightly on the desk, "I like Five!" I practically shout and then I hear chuckles, with laughter behind me. I whisk around and the Hargreeves were behind me, five were just standing there biting his lip. I suck in my cheek turning around looking at Allison who was drinking her wine smiling. I flip her off and look back at the others. "You see-" Five cut me off by walking towards me. "Do you like me?" I shrug lightly, "I mean I don't hate you." He smiles, touching our foreheads together. He rolls his eyes, and I kiss him. "Finally." Klaus whispers causing everyone to laugh.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ

Hahah sorry for the long wait but I would like to tell you that there will be a few stories coming soon. Like I've said, I enjoy writing longer stories. So, the next few chapters they will be like over 5,000 words... BUT YEAH ENJOY THESE STORIES. They were to short to actually make into chapters but yeah goodnight!!