Find me (1)

Five was laying in bed a minute ago but some how he was now in a grassy field at night. He looked up at the sky which had stars scatter like sand across this little wonderland. I stand over him bending down, going to touch his head he grabs my wrist tightly. "Who the hell are you?" he says confused but pretending to be mad.  I shrug looking around at everything, "Who am I? What am I? Where am I? Why am I? All valid questions that have no importance right now darling. Your head is bleeding heavily so let me help you then we can have a chat." He looks at me carefully, his face softens a bit. His grip weakened, dropping to the ground. I fix his head cautiously so I didn't hurt him or startle him. "Where are we?" he asks looking around. I fix the bandage and laugh a bit. I poke the middle of his head and smile, "In your mind." I whisper out in a mysterious tone. He looks at me confused raising an eyebrow, I sigh deeply. "In your mind, your dreaming. Sorta." I place my hand on the side of his face softly laughing. His face relaxes at the familiar touch, "Then who are you?" I smirk a bit standing up doing a curtsy. I stick out my hand which Five takes and stands up. "Dolores, the human one not the mannequin." His face goes through many expressions and before he could ask the next question I place my finger on his lips shushing him. "Dance with me, just for a moment." A smile goes across his face as our fingers intertwine. 

Our bodies are touching lightly, our fingers are holding, my head is on his shoulder. "I feel like we know each other but how?" he asks quietly not wanting to ruin the moment. "Did you think I was a mannequin the entire time?" I whisper out and gently kiss his neck. "What?" he says spinning me watching my dress flow delicate upon the gentle breeze. I put my head and hand on his chest listening to his heart beat faster, "I wasn't always a mannequin Five." I look up at him with a serious face. He hits a sudden realization, "I wasn't a mannequin, you just pretend I am so you can cope. You left me in the Apocalypse even if you meant to or not." I smile showing I had no hard feelings for him leaving me. I grab his hand leading him to a field of flowers. I spun around in the flowers as he looked at me ever so gently. I miss the way he looked at me, the way he cared for me, I missed him. I stop and smile at him as the blue neon sky lit up his delicate green eyes. I walk towards him placing my hand on his cheek and rubbing it. "I'm real Five and I need you to find me. The world is scary without you." his face goes stern as he holds my wrist. "Did you make it out of the Apocalypse?" I nod giving him an answer which leaves him speechless.

"I'm sor-" I shush him again by leaning in closer, lips only an inch apart. "I love you Five Hargreeves and you love me. So find me because I'm trying to find you." before I could say anything I kissed his lips and just like that he woke up in his own bed. Confused but eager. "I'll find you Dolores." I laugh as a tear streams down my face and I bite my lip as I hear those words ring through my head. "I know." ...

(What do you think happens next? Do you think she's still in the Apocalypse? Does he ever find her? Was it real or was it all just a dream? Make your guess!)