Me, Him, and The Apocalypse (4)

"Wake up!" I playfully shout to my husband Five, throwing Robin at him. He sits up looking at me slightly annoyed. "Yes darling. What is it?" I show him the new book I had found. "Want me to read it to you while you fall asleep?" He just stares ignoring me shrugging and rolling over. "I'm sorry, I'll leave now." I walk out of the building sitting down looking at the book. Five has been rude and distant lately, no hard feelings towards it but I am saddened about it. We've been married for about 20 years now and honestly I don't think he actually likes me. I think he feels forced to like me because it's only me and him. We are 43 now which I think is crazy, it's been 30 years in the apocalypse. We've been fighting a lot for no reason, like they are meaningless. Maybe we are truly losing our minds. Being together with no one else maybe actually be ruining our minds. I mean we weren't ever really mentally stable but that's not relevant. 

*The moment/ TW, maybe?*

"I don't know why out of all the people, I got stuck here with you." I look up at him confused, I could tell he was very much sleep deprived and his eyes were glossy. "What's that supposed to mean?" I watch him chug a bottle of Tequila that he randomly had. I rub my head laughing from pure anger. "I should've just been trapped alone. I need space, I fucking need space. You are just to stupid and way to dependent on me to even understand that." He shouts in my face causing me to flinch and tense up. "Why? Why all of a sudden?" I ask quietly wanting the tension to stop. He completely ignores me but continues to stare at me. "You just kick me aside, you ignore me, I'm always left out of whatever you are doing, I just-" He laughs interrupting what I was saying.  "I did not kick you a side. I'm asking for space and you can't even respect that." I laugh sucking in my cheek and holding my hair into a ponytail so that I can calm down. "It's like you need me and if I'm not with you all the time you're going to fall apart. It's fucking tiring being with someone who is so goddamn needy." I let my hair fall down, I just shake my head. "I don't need you. I don't fucking need you. So, I'll leave for a long time and you will one day realize how much you need me." I shout loudly then run out of the house as quickly as possible. I fall to my knees trying to catch my breathe and not wanting to pass out. I hear footsteps coming towards me and I just scoff, "I thought you needed space." I hear a laugh that sounded different, "Not necessarily." a voice speaks out and I turn around to see someone but it wasn't Five. ...