I'll be good (2)

I gasp loudly, coughing trying to inhale air as my sore body ached at the movements. I move my tongue around like a dog eating peanut butter. I rub my face and stretch looking around trying to adjust to the bright lights. I hear a familiar voice, "Y/N, your awake. Doctor they're awake." The voice shouts relived. My eyes try to adjust and I see a silhouette of a tall man, "Luther?" I question squinting and widening my eyes. "Yeah, it's me y/n." Luther sits down in a chair next to mine grabbing my arm. "Hi, Luther. What happened?" I smile weakly and in an awkward way, he chuckles at my smile. "You were shot, and so they brought you here." I look around to see I was in a hospital, a doctor runs in checking my vitals. "Miss Leia, do you have any memories from last night?" the doctor asks concerned "Yeah, these two robbers came in and started shooting." the doctor nods taking down notes, "You were shot a series of 3 times. In stomach, scrapped your arm, and the last one was on your upper shoulder area and could have caused serious damage but it seemed just to hit a centimeter above, and that saved you." I sit up in bed shocked but not to surprised at what happened. "Thanks doc." he nods walking off.

"Leia? like princess Leia? Are you serious Luther?" I whisper laugh towards Luther who nods throwing his hands up. "Yup, now let's get out of her before he realizes that Leia wecousky doesn't exist." I jump up slowly wobbling, I take the bottles of pain reliving medication from the side desk. We casually walk out of the room and into an elevator going down. "What was your name?" I ask leaning over so the doctor who was in the elevator with us wouldn't hear us. "Ryan Winifred." He looks at me full seriousness as I try to contain my laughs, "Why was my last name weird but yours isn't?" I ask as he just shrugs walking out of the elevator. "I panicked." I side smile finding it funny as we walk out and into a car. Driving home I explain to him what happened and believe me he was as shocked as I was. Oh, you may be confused on why we used fake names, you see if he used our real names there would be a lot of police and blah blah blah. It's easier to use a fake name and then run out. 

"I'm going to go get Grace, you can go lay down." Luther speaks carefully running somewhere as I waddle like a penguin to the couch flopping down. I groan in pain as the bruises that covered my body finally gave me an uncomfortable feeling. The other Hargreeves walk in as Grace rushes in with a bag filled with things. I take of the jacket I was wearing that showed the beating I took, I explained to the others what had happened. A drowsy Five walks in rubbing his eyes, he was obviously tired and probably in pain. The others were pissed off that Five would leave me there for dead over a fucking mannequin. I toss my head back and gasp loudly from pain as Grace poured a liquid on the wound that made my body get overwhelmed from torture. Should I be used to this? Yes. Am I? No. Will I ever? Probably not. 

I've been ignoring Five for 2 days and anytime that he's tried talking to me I just remind him of the betrayal he did. I was laying in bed when he walks in closing the door, "I need you y/n, you are the only one who can help me." I laugh a bit looking at him with a 'bitch please' face "All of a sudden you need me." I roll my eyes rolling over so I didn't have to look at his stupid pathetic face. Oh, did I forget to mention, I am and always have been completely in love with his stupid ass self. "I thought I saw the devil this morning, looking in the mirror." I don't move as Five just rants. "With a warning helping to see myself clearer." he speaks out delicately which almost made me feel bad, but I'm glad he feels bad for ditching me. "I never meant to start a fire, I never meant to make you bleed." he says in a pleading way so I roll over starring at him awkwardly. "I'll be a better man today, I'll be good for all of the times I never could." he says walking towards me sitting on the bed. I look at him rolling my eyes and rolling over facing my back to him, showing him where he stabbed me like the backstabbing bitch he is. "My past has tasted bitter for years now, so I wield an iron fist. Grace is just weakness or so I've been told." he pauses for a moment slowly leaning closer to the bed. "I've been cold, I've been merciless, and the blood on my hands scares me to death. Maybe I'm waking up today." he is now laying down in the bed next to me trying not to cry.

"I'll be good, I'll be good and I'll love the world like I should. For all of the light that I've shut out, for all of the innocent things that I doubt, for all of the bruises I've caused in the tears, for all of the things I've done all these years. For all of the sparks that I've stomped out, for all of the perfect things that I've doubt." I slowly roll over to be only inches away from his face. I roll my eyes again causing him to sadly smirk. "I'll be good and I'll love the world like I should for all of the times that I never could." I sigh looking down then back at him seeing his eyes glossy knowing that he did regret it. "I'll forgive you this one time because throughout the years you have been loyal and always had my back. I don't know what got into you that night but it was pretty rude." he looks down as if he was disappointed "Drop of rum on my tongue." I scoff a bit disgustedly about to roll over but he grabs my shoulder keeping my still. 

"And I'll love the world like I should." he whispers leaning in so our foreheads were touching, "Can I be the world then?" I can tell he was smiling widely. "I love you Five Hargreeves and I always have. I get that you aren't used to making connections and it's scary letting someone in. I get that you left me out of fear, I know that you know I'd make it out alive but you still left me and it hurt. One day when you learn that it's okay to show emotions, I'll be here waiting for you but you'll need to gain that trust back." he pulls away from me looking at me as I give him a stern look, his face was soft and his eyes showed innocents but also had pain. "I'm ready y/n because I love you." we lightly kiss and talk about how to stop the apocalypse.

You may be wondering, did we every stop the apocalypse? I'm telling you the story aren't I.

(The two chapters were literally just for that one song, amazingness. That's the end of that story. Did you guys like it?)