Stalker(SMUT)

(I got in the random mood to write smuts so. HEAVY TRIGGER WARING!!! THIS ISN'T THE USUALLY TYPE OF SMUT. THIS WILL BE BDSM, AND A BIT OF CNC. CNC MEANS consensual none consensual. In CNC two consenting people engage, have a safe word and know each other's limits. One forces the other, while the other pretends to not enjoy what's happening. This is NOT a rape story. It is an act of CONSENSUAL adult play. PLEASE, if you are triggered by any type of stalking, knife play, blood, impact play, and small hints of CNC. DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER! FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE THIS TYPE OF STUFF, I WILL BE MAKING DIFFERENT TYPE'S OF SMUT... BUT THIS IS YOUR  WARNING. THIS STORY HAS TWO CONSENTING ADULT CHARACTERS WHO PLANNED OUT EVERYTHING.)

Female Perspective/Character X Five Hargreeves (Male) Partner

A month ago is when I started feeling it, a presence other than my own. When I was at work or when I was at home in bed, the person's eyes seemed to show up randomly and watch every movement I made. I felt their eyes always watching me everywhere I went. I initially brushed it off as paranoia derived from my lack of sleeping. But then I started seeing him, the shadow that would become more careless and sloppy to hide from me. I started to see his face but he'd slowly retract into the shadows before I could even speak to him. I began to realize that I have a stalker, but weirdly enough, I didn't hate it. He would always pop into my mind when I was undressing, and when I was laying in bed with my hands between my legs. Curses leaving my mouth, it was such a pity that I didn't have a name to go with his handsome face, a name to moan loudly as I think about him, begging for him.

Soon enough I felt their eyes on me more often than not. I began to milk it by wearing more revealing clothes, leaving my curtains open, my doors unlocked, I would wear less clothes to bed and when I walked around my house. I was hoping that he would gain the courage to approach me. It was frustrating that he never once came into my room. It became sort of a game to me, playing with him to see when he'd finally pin me down and use me. Tonight I've decided to go all out. Sexy lingerie, spread out on the bed, hands between my legs. I wanted to feel pretty while I fucked myself wishing it was him. I ran my hands all over my body hoping he was watching. I do a bit of a tease, rubbing everywhere besides my heat. I would wait for that till I knew I had his full gaze. Maybe I should invite someone over, maybe that'll get his attention. I pick up my phone and dial a contact finally sticking two fingers into my drenched entrance. I began breathing heavily as each ring went by. Soon enough in one quick motion my phone stopped ringing and my head was forced into the mattress, I could only think 'Fucking finally.' His hand slid down my body mesmerizing every curve. I could only shudder, opening my legs wider as he chuckled deeply. "Do you think anyone else could pleasure you if you were only thinking about me this whole time?" They didn't hesitate pulling out his cock and pressing it up against me.

That's the only thing I ever wanted this badly. Feeling him rip me open, even if I had no prior experience. They cursed as their fingers dug into my waist while they slammed into me with no mercy. He gave me no time to adjust to his size, and he didn't care. I couldn't take it but all the teasing I've done for awhile was like a reward for the both of us. I cried and whined, the harsh, deep thrusts paired with the burning of the stretch all new overwhelming sensations that I enjoyed. I gripped the sheets tightly, moaning, they didn't care, they just fucked me harder. He painted my inside with his warm cum, "This tight virgin cunt of yours is mine and mine only. Make sure to remember that." 

(YALL I HAVE SCHOOL TOMMORROW..)