Imagine

Imagine that its after all Fives attempts to save his family, it's after the apocalypses, after all the struggling. He's never got a decent cup of coffee maybe he is losing sleep. Maybe he is sad and feels lonely. Now Imagine you are walking down the stairs of Umbrella Academy and you see Five at the bar. You slowly walk up to him as he turns around with his forced smile "Hey, Y/N" he says taking a sip from his drink. He looks sad but won't show it. You slowly walk towards him as he smiles awkwardly, you stand in front of him looking into the eyes that mask his pain. "You matter" you whisper out to him as he looks at you confused, "What happened to you wasn't entirely your fault." he looks down at you as you continue "You are worthy. You are safe. You are loved. You are important." You step closer to him as his eyes look glossy. You softly try putting your hand on his face but he pulls away

 "Are you okay y/n?" you look at him smiling nodding yes "The question is Five. Are you okay?" he looks at you confused taking a sip of his drink "Don't lie to my Five. I know you aren't okay. That is completely valid after everything you've been through." He looks down at not doing anything "The others may call you selfish but you are the opposite. You did everything for everyone else and never took a second to care about yourself. I am proud of you and everything you did" He looks down at you going to walk off so you grab his shoulder making him look at you. You place your hand on his face gently gliding your thumb on his jawline. You see the pain behind his deep green eyes, you pull him into a hug but he doesn't hug back. You whisper into his ear calmly petting the back of his head "I love you" you hear a faint breathy sigh as his voice cracks "Get off me" he pushes you off as you see him almost in tears "You are allowed to cry. You are not weak, you are not selfish, you are not a bad guy. " 

he rubs his neck "You are amazing, talented, smart, caring, you matter, you are important to me. I will always Love you" he scoffs going to walk off but you wrap your arms around him then slightly put your hands on his face looking into his eyes which scream what he feels. He tries not to cry looking into your eyes "You are allowed to cry. You have been strong for way to long. You are allowed to have emotions. You are allowed to feel sad and you are allowed to shut down and take a break for awhile." You slowly pull him into a hug as he stands there you slowly feel his hands wrap around your body. You hug him tightly as he collapses into you, both of you slowly sit down on the floor as he sobs into you. You pull him into your chest as he lets out small cries, you put your head on top of his while you play with his hair.

 "I love you Five Hargreeves." he slowly starts sitting up looking into your eyes, you softly wipe his tears away from his face looking at him "Let's make a whole day just for you and have it as a selfcare day. I'll listen to all the things you need to get off your shoulder. Even if you don't want to talk I'll still hold you and be here" You kiss his forehead gently holding him. You pull away as he looks into your eyes "Let's start with a nice decent nap and then get you a decent cup of coffee." you laugh a little standing up holding out your hand waiting for him to grab it. He hesitates at first but slowly he places his hand in yours, "Let's go take care of you for once, Five"

(AN: *cries* I wish I could just hold Five and tell him how important he is. I made myself cry hard by reading it then looking back at the first word *cries violently*