Me, Him, and The Apocalypse (6)

*Five*

A month ago he finally stopped the Apocalypse with some help from his family of course. The thing is, he is 63 in a 15 year old's body. He carries around a mannequin which he iconically named Dolores. His family all thinks he is insane because of it but little do they know, he hasn't seen the real Dolores in about 20 years. He thinks he killed her, he thinks he's the reason she finally left, he thinks a lot of things happened that he wished didn't, but one thing he knows is a fact. He loves her, and will always love her until the day that they die. He had always felt forced to be around Dolores but once she was gone he had regretted every feeling such a way. He regrets that he made her feel alone, he regrets that when he did hold her he let go like a fool, he regrets a lot of things that he knows he had no control over. Once she had left he had shut down, became closed off. He sometimes talks about her to his family but they all assume he's crazy. Well almost everyone, besides Lila. She knows something that she dares to keep a secret. Five wants to go back; he knows that it would disrupt the timeline and just cause worse problems. During the day, in front of everyone else he tries to be a strong, unbreakable person but at night it's only tears and weak whispers. It may be just a mannequin but to Five it's much more than that, it's his coping mechanism. He holds Robin and Dolores the Mannequin tightly, never letting go in fear that when he does, they too will disappear just like she did.

*Dolores*

I'll get him out of there. I'm skilled, very skilled to a point where many people fear me. I don't talk much but when I do it causes people to be silent and listen. I'm dangerous and impulsive which makes things worse. I will always complete a mission but in my own way. I don't ask questions and do exactly what needs to be done if not, there are consequences. Luckily, the handler has kept her promise, she got Five out of the Apocalypse but that slimy bitch made it to where I wouldn't be able to see him. It seems he's caused a lot of chaos. I wish I could've been by his side to join him. He too is also very skilled, smart and filled with determination. He gives me competition, that's for damn sure. She keeps telling me when I retire I'll be able to see Five again, but we both know that retirement here, it just means death. Five escaped the commission a while ago, killing the Handler. I've been searching for him everywhere, right when I follow a trail it ends and another one opens. I remember that day we had met, 'The Umbrella Academy' I never knew exactly where we were but I knew it was around there somewhere. It wasn't on google maps, or any of those websites. But I finally got an Address all the way in Toronto Canada. I'll always find you but what if, what if you don't want me to find you. ...