Baby

I'm laying in bed while Five just holds me tightly never letting go. "Look Five, I love you to but I'd like to get up." He laughs letting go and peppering me in kisses. I laugh as we get up, I look in the mirror at my belly. I was pregnant, any day and I'll have our child. He kisses my tummy many times, "I'll be here for you kiddo. I'll never leave you because daddy loves you so much." I laugh at how adorable and how happy he genuinely was. The look he had in his eyes was utterly amazing, he was being completely honest when he says he'll never leave.

Our baby is now three years old running around the Academy and reeking havoc. Five loves every minute of it. He chases our child around the house with a bright smile, he really did become a big ol' softy.

Our son is now 7 years old. We are in the kitchen getting all the material that is needed. We place out everything and began making cookies. The academy had a lovely smell which caused everyone to run into the kitchen. We all laughed and talked about everything. We began throwing flour at each other and eating the cookie dough. We are one big happy family and I would never change any of it. Not for one second. 

Our son is now 15 years old. And is a splitting image of Five but with my eyes. It's crazy how fast they grow up. He's already talking about having crushes and how he's going to marry the person he likes. 

"I love you y/n, I always have and I always will." I laugh holding Five's face and squishing it like crazy. "I love you too My Five Hargreeves." I squeeze him. "I told you I'd change everything and become an amazing father." he whispers under his breath so I pull away, "I never once doubted you my love." I look in his green eyes that said so many things without saying a single word. "You are an amazing dad Five. Never forget that." he just laughs while tears streaming down his face hugging my tightly. "I'm glad I stayed." he whispers and I laugh "Yeah me too." he began kissing each other crazily as our son walks in. "Ew gross you two." he throws a pillow hitting us causing all of us to bust out laughing. "Whatever, can I go to my friends house please?" My son begs and I look at Five. "Go ahead but don't come home to late." Our son just laughs running off. I sit next to Five rubbing the back of his head staring into his eyes which held so much love. "We did a good job raising him didn't we." I whisper out kissing Five again. Our son walks back in, "Hey, I love you guys." he points at us hugging us. "We love you too Aidan." 

(Yes, it's exactly what you think it is. I just had to write this)