The end(1)

Five and I have been dating for awhile before we came back to stop the apocalypses. he has been distant for awhile and when we do talk it ends up into a really big argument. It has gotten to the point where he wont even be in the same room as me, he wont even look at me.  It hurts not talking to him or being able to hold him. We got into a very bad argument and I don't even know why .He looked at me whispering "Why am I even with you" then stormed out and went to the balcony. I waited a few minutes for him to calm down and so I could process what had just happened. I walk out to where Five was, "Hey" I whisper voice cracking while hiding my pain. "Hey" he whispers breathily, "We need to talk"

 "I guess so" I walk and stand in next to Five whos looking over the edge, "What did I do? I just need to know so I can be better and do better in the future. I want to know so I can fix it" I whisper to him trying to look at him but, he won't look at me. "You didn't do anything nor can you do anything to change what happened", "Five, please just be honest with me. please" my voice slowly cracking as I try not to cry. "Please don't hate me" he looks at me slowly, "I could never hate you" he whispers with a smile, "Five, tell me the truth what's wrong" he looks at me sorrowfully, "I'm sorry" he tries not to cry. "What happened, you can tell me?"

 I stare at the crying boy whos breathing heavily, "I love you, I always have and always will but," I stare at him confused "But, I'm not in love with you anymore" he looked away as a tear falls. I start breathing heavily, I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. Tears falling down my face like a leaky faucet. I look at the sky trying to control my breathing, "So, this is it. This is the end, hm?" I sadly chuckle looking at him, "I guess so" he looks at me slowly. We stare at each other for awhile knowing this is the end of us. "You were the best thing to happen to me" I smile as he smiles back. I nod slowly messing with my hand, "Can we still be friends?" he asks, "I don't know It'll hurt and Ill need awhile but we can try to be friends, Fivey" 

We realize that I called him 'Fivey' and we both take a deep breath holding back the pain looking away for awhile. I slowly shake my head, "Well, I should probably go" He looks at me nodding. I slowly start moving to leave, "Goodnight, f-.. Five" I stutter realizing I almost called him 'Fivey', He turns around slowly look at me "Goodnight, y/n" We both take a deep sigh nodding. I walk down stairs holding my mouth over my hand with my suitcase in the other. Everyone was in the main room and they seen me and they stopped laughing, "What Happened" Klaus asks, I wipe my face and take a deep breath only to let out a sob, "Thank you guys for welcoming me, showing me what it was like to have a family, showing me that I deserve love." 

They all look confused.  Five spatial jumps into the room and starts making a drink trying not to sob, "Wait, did you two" Diego slowly says, I look at Five who looks at me as we both try not to cry. "See you around, Five" I say picking up my suitcase, "See you around, y/n"  We stare at each other for a second nodding. I slowly turn around leaving the house. I felt the cold winter air hit my tear stained cheek. I let out a few deep breathily sobs. I slowly walked away from the place with the people who showed me love.  The boy and the girl who were supposed to be together forever but, Who knew that forever would end....