Dance with me

"Hey baby" I soft giggle escapes my mouth as my handsome husband Five walks into the room after he just woke up. "Hey baby" He says with a big smile pulling me into a hug. He plants kisses all over my face. I pull away a giggling mess sitting on the counter handing him his coffee. He smiles standing in front of me taking a sip, "Taste good as always" He kisses my forehead and starts playing with my hair. I lean into his chest as he starts humming. "Dance with me and I'll sing to you a symphony" he continues to hum, he lifts up my chin as he leans in "Won't you kiss me" I stare into his eyes melting, "Shut me up, please" I plant a small kiss on his soft delicate lips. We both start smiling as I get off the counter pulling away. We start slowly swaying side to side as I place my head on his chest smiling like an idiot. We stay like that for a moment as he hums "You're a goddess a wish from stars in my heart" 

I stare at his eyes trying not to smile but he slowly smiles causing me to smile, "Oh yeah?" I giggle softly staring into his beautiful green eyes melting. "Dance with me and I'll sing to you a symphony won't you kiss me shut me up, please" I calmly hum out to him. He picks me up and plants a soft kiss and then spinning me around as I softly giggle. "Aren't you guys the cutest?" Klaus says smiling "Hey Klaus, money is in my purse for helping my the other day. Take as much as you need" I smile as he slowly walks over and takes 30 from my purse "I owe you a lot more then 30." I laugh stepping away from Five "You said take what I need." he says chiming in happily holding it. "I am proud of you for getting sober." I look at him smiling he nods. "I am going to take a shower if you wanna join." I whisper to Five walking off. 

I hid behind the corner so I can jump scare Five. "You really do love each other hm?" Klaus says happily, "She's a goddess, A wish from stars in my heart" He says slowly walking over to where I was. "Boo" I jump out of the corner as he pretends to be scared, I giggle as he picks me up and spatial jumps us to the bathroom. "Shower time?" I smile starring at him as he stares back. "Dance with me." I grab his hand as he spins me "And I'll sing to you." he says pulling me into a hug "A symphony. Won't you kiss me?" I kiss his cheek and then turn the shower on. "I love you, Five."  We get undressed stepping into the shower and just enjoy each others company "I love you too, y/n."