Talk to me

I decided it was a good time to show up because I have a personal message for all of them. They recently got into a fight and I don't want them to all know that I am there at the same time. I swiftly walk up the stairs dodging behind corners to make sure I only catch one of them alone and not at the same time. I see Luther first knowing he would make a fuss I wait till he is in his bedroom. "Hello, Luther or number 1 which ever you prefer?" I lean against the door frame smiling gently. He whisks around on one foot taking a step back, "How'd you get in here?" he wipes his face indicating he was crying, "Are you okay?" he shrugs fake laughing, "Of course I'm okay!" I chuckle under my breath knowing for a fact he wasn't okay, "It feels like nothing is easy it'll never be. That's alright, let it out, talk to me." I softly slide my feet across the floor hugging him. He hugs me back and shakes his head "It's just I feel like everyone is against me and that no one loves me, if I say I love myself I feel like a narcist." I pull him away looking into his eyes which held pain, "It doesn't make you a narcist to love yourself" we chat for a little while until I recommended he gets some rest. 

I leave the room trying to find Klaus, I go to our old smoke spot and I see him trying not to cry while holding his dog tags. "Hello Klaus!" he looks up me with a cold dead smile "Hi." his voice was horse he had been crying so I sit down next to him, "How are you doing?" he shrugs looking over at me "I'm fine." I smile grabbing his face making him look into my eyes, "How are you?" his eyes start looking like a tsunami of emotions wishing to escape, "I said I'm fine!" I sigh holding him "Stop lying I know you aren't, you aren't okay. It's okay to not be okay. Let it out talk to me." I whisper as he lets out soft cries talking about everything he has been through. He ends up falling asleep, so I adventure off to find someone else. 

I see Vanya who is going through her old room and I decide to sit on the bed, "Hello, Vanya!" Vanya quickly jumps around starring at me, "Hi?" I wave taking a step closer "How are you?" she shrugs awkwardly, she avoids eye contact which was normal. "Let it out, talk to me?" She sits down on the bed ranting about how the others only see her as ordinary. "You don't have to be a prodigy to be unique. I've been to your concerts and believe me Vanya you are amazing, the way that you have such control over the violin is so peaceful and calming, it makes me happy and the best part is that it's you. You are more than ordinary, Vanya you are special" she smiles crying playing with her scarf, "That's all I've ever wanted to hear." I smile ushering her to lay down, "You deserve to hear it, and whenever you have a concert know I'll be there." she falls asleep a little while after. 

I quickly jump up to see Allison, I duck behind the door hearing her footsteps leading into her bedroom. "Hello, Allison!" I close the door while she jumps holding her chest breathing heavy, 'Oh, hey you scared me" we laugh nervously "How are you?" I take a step closer as she shrugs "I'm good." I shrug "Mmm no you aren't. That's alright talk to me!" she blinks rapidly then looks down. She goes on a rant about how she misses Claire and how she's feeling. "Get some sleep then call her and tell her you miss her, believe me it'll make a difference" she nods laying down in bed going to sleep. I softly close the door trying not to alert anyone, I make a call before I go onto the next person. 

I find Diego throwing knives on the couch "Hello Diego" I sit on the floor next to the couch staring at him, he didn't react "Hey" I place my head on his shoulder "How are you?" I calmly whisper to the aggravated boy, "I'm fine!" he sarcastically says, "Stop lying to yourself, you aren't but that's alright, let it out, talk to me." he goes on a rant and I give him affirmations that make him cry, "You need some sleep, I'll leave you to it." I brush his hair back placing a kiss on his teary cheeks. He falls asleep quickly while I tiptoe out of the open space. Making my way upstairs Pogo founds me, I take a deep breath "Hello Pogo." I whisper quietly as he nods smiling "Hello miss y/n." I nod trying not to make eye contact "Everyone's asleep, well besides Five. They all still think I'm an imaginary person, it hurts. I wish I could tell them I'm real." I realized I probably over shared but I shrugged "Well y/n, maybe one day when they are ready for that." I nod walking off to go find Five. 

He was in his room stressing out, I notice that he also is 17 again I laugh a little. I close the door which causes Five to spin "Hello Five?" I take a step towards the boy I've liked for so long but he thought I was his imagination. "Hello y/n it isn't very nice to see you." I bite my lip "Ouch, still a cocky asshole as always!" his face dropped a little as I walked closer, "How are you?" he shrug walking towards the bed sitting down, "Let it out, talk to me?" I whisper, he starts to release soft cries trying not to show it. He rants about how he's been and how he tried his best to save everyone, I pull him into a hug "You saved the world, you've done so much for everyone. You deserve to finally take a good nap." He nods laying down falling asleep while I rub his head. I walk around making sure everyone's asleep "I'll be here until you're okay. Let your words release your pain. You and I will share the weight. Growing stronger day by day." I meet Grace pulling her into a hug, "They are sleep, might be a few hours"

*Time Skip*

Everyone walks into the kitchen to Grace making them breakfast. Everyone sits down awkwardly but they all feel better. They start talking about everything and making jokes. I'm secretly hiding in the cupboard eating some of the food Grace is sneaking me. A knock on the door alerts everyone. Pogo walks off to go open it as everyone continues eating, "Mommy!" Claire shouts running towards Allision. They start talking and meeting everyone, while I'm still in the cupboard eating. Why am I in cupboard? Well my dumbass panicked when everyone was walking down the stairs, but hey I get food so that's fine. An hour goes by and Grace is still handing me food, I grab a waffle from her and I heard "Mom, what are you doing?" Pogo, Grace and I panic. I look at Pogo through the crack slowly biting into my waffle while he tries not to laugh, "Nothing dear why?" Grace starts handing out fruit, My brain starts going 'grep ples' and I try not to laugh while my brain keeps playing funny things. I start to silently choke on my waffle, Pogo sees this and slowly walks over towards me, he hands me a cup of water. I take it drinking it, Klaus says a funny joke and I spit the water out all over me. I take a deep breathe starring at Pogo who starts dying from laughter. He walks over to Grace who sees me still slowly biting into the waffle trying not to laugh. She busts out laughing while I silently try not to die, everyone is asking why Grace and Pogo where laughing, I'm turning red trying not to cry from silently laughing. Claire starts coming towards the cupboard so I make a hissing noise, she runs to Allison screaming there's a snake in there. Everyone moves away as Pogo whos dying from laughter assures her that there isn't and that it was a pipe.

 Everyone sits back down, I start shaking my head no Grace tries seeing if anyone wanted to go into the other room but everyone was still hungry. I try to adjust myself and I accidentally kick the wall, I silently try not to scream 'fuck' holding my ankle. I slowly rock back and fourth mouthing to Grace and Pogo 'That shit hurted' Grace and Pogo try not to bust out laughing, "What was that noise? Mom what's in the cupboard?" Grace looks away "Nothing, it just has pipes and cleaning supplies!" she tries to remain calm. Pogo on the other hand is on the floor rolling around dying from laughter. I decided to try to move but I make a noise, "There's something in there?" I laugh and shout "It's me the snake, I have learned to talk!" Grace shuts her eyes trying not to laugh. "What the fu-" everyone shouts, I push the door open and slither out shouting, "I'm a slithery snake." Grace and Pogo start laughing, I start to wheeze rolling on the floor still holding my waffle and water. "Y/N?" the 6 of them shout while I try to calm down, I stand up "Yeah, It's me!!" they all look at each other, "You can see her to?" they all ask then look at me confused, "Oh hey, yeah about that. You see, I'm real not imaginary."

(AN: I'm sorry for how long it is also I laughed way to hard while writing this)