This Town

( This will be from Five point of viewing)

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there, the smell of your perfume still stuck in the air. It's hard. Getting up and going down stairs for coffee thinking about her. Memories flooding in like a tsunami. It was my fault she left, I didn't show her the affection she deserved. Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round, funny how things never change in this old house. Klaus was in the kitchen talking to Ben I assumed. Klaus and I start making jokes and laughing. Y/N changed me and showed me it's okay to let the walls down sometimes. We start playing arguing over stuff we did as kids laughing. Everyone else walks in and we all start laughing about old memories. And I want to tell you everything the words I never got to say the first time around. "We should go to Griddy's for some breakfast." Vanya says after calming down. We all nod and started walking still talking about the old times. As we walk I past our spot and I remember everything from when we were the children playing in this fairground. Wish I was there with you now laughing and holding you. If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you, drive highways and byways to be there with you, over and over the only truth, everything comes back to you. Opening the door to Griddy I saw that you moved on with someone new, in the place that we met he's got his arms around you it's so hard. 

(Y/N's point of view)

As I am with my bestfriend Delilah, her girlfriend Carmen , and her bestfriend James. He is holding me because I got cold, as we wait for his boyfriend. He pulls me into a tight squeeze and I start laughing as the door rings. We look to see who it was my heart dropped when I seen The Hargreeves walk in. James loosens his grip as we all synced say "shit" They stare at us as Delilah explains to the others what had happened. They sit down laughing and ordering. We continue our conversation having a good time. The door opens as Michael walks in. "The queen is here" he does a magnificent hair flip. I get out of the booth bowing. "My queen, Please sit next to your King James. The spot is nice and warm" We all bust out laughing. I ran towards Michael hugging him, "Girl, I haven't seen you in so fucking long. You look good. The outfit is amazing. Do a little spin" I take a step back and start slowly spinning going quicker. I stop after getting dizzy, James walks up to me and picks me up placing me in the booth while everyone laughs. The Hargreeves look over and we stop laughing. And I want to tell you everything the words I never got to say the first time around and I remember everything from when we were the children playing in this fairground. Wish I was there with you now. I look over at Klaus and wave, he waves back smiling. Everyone looks over as I wave and they wave back. Five didn't look at me nor even acknowledge that I was there. It has been about 20 minutes I look back over and I seen Five start looking at me. I smile and small wave, he just sadly smirks and looks away. As if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you, drive highways and byways to be there with you, over and over the only truth. Everything comes back to you. 

(Both point of view)

You still make me nervous when you walk in the room, them butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you, over and over the only truth, everything comes back to you and I know that it's wrong that I can't move on but there's something about you. If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you drive highways and byways to be there with you over and over the only truth everything comes back to you. If only you understood how much I missed you then maybe we could be together...