In Luv with U

I'm in love with you, I'm in love with you. I walk out of my room into the kitchen seeing him sitting there drinking his daily coffee. I couldn't help but day dream that I was between his arms, him holding me. I hope you don't know that I'm in love with you, I walk towards him and sit down at the bar. "Hey Five." I whisper sitting down on the counter watching him drink his coffee. "Hey y/n" he continues drinking his coffee, gosh I'm in love with you I'm in love with you. More than summers and afternoons, I'm in love with you. "How's it going today?" I kick my legs back and fourth while he shrugs making another cup of coffee. "Good, how's your day going?" he hands me a cup of coffee and I drink it smiling wide. "Pictures of the same thing, What's it like when you come home to remember pictures of the same place. I thought I left safe but I came back dismembered. I don't know where I belong anymore. I don't know what's going on Where I come from or Where I belong." I whisper out hoping he didn't actually listen or hear me and he indeed wasn't paying attention.

 "I know that feeling, you aren't alone." he walks up to me and dinks his cup with mine making a nice clinking noise. He listens, he cares but only for me I'm in love with you more than summers and afternoons. He's one of those were he is rude and sarcastic to everyone else but when it comes to me he is nice and caring and gentle. I'm in love with you, I belong to you. "Can I say something completely and utterly stupid?" I ask still looking into his stunning emerald eyes. "Go ahead say anything." I smile and deeply breathe looking down at the ground, "Where is all the dancing?" Klaus asks interrupting walking into the room. "Maybe later there's no snow in December."  Allison says yawning as everybody else walks in sitting down at the tables. "Same food on the same plates." Diego says putting dirty dishes into the sink and walking off. "What were you going to say y/n?" I shrug pretending to think hardly "It's hard to come back never thought to remember."

 I laugh, I seemed to always be the black sheep of his family for some reason. It didn't really make sense since everyone had problems and was a black sheep in some way. I don't know where I belong anymore, I don't know what's going on. I get off the counter and walk off out of the kitchen to get dressed. I walk up the stairs and I hear someone walking in my room. I open the door and see Five leaning against the wall drinking his coffee. "I know that you know what you wanted to say." He bites his lip in a subtle way almost wishing I would say something. "Promise not to judge." I walk closer putting out my pinky, he pinky promises me smirking. "I promise not to judge you."

 I breathe deeply not removing our fingers and I slowly hold his hand causing his breathe to hitch. "I'm in love with you, more than summers and afternoons. I belong to you." his eyebrows go up and his eyes go big and he just stares at me awkwardly not knowing what to say or do. "I know you didn't expect that and I completely understand if you don't know what to say or how to react especially since you don't know how to express emotions and-" he cuts me off saying something unexpected "I'm in love with you." I smile like a fool and laugh a bit, he pulls me into a hug and holds me in his arms gently. "I'm in love with you." I breathe in "I'm in love with you." we continue whispering to each other getting overjoyed from each others presents. "I'm in love with you." .