That's The Plan (1)

A scared little girl walks up to a door of a building. She knocks on the door loudly waiting for someone, anyone to open the door. Lucky enough someone does open it but it isn't a nice person she was expecting. "What do you want?" the boy spoke out harshly expecting to see someone soliciting but was greeted with a girl who had a wide smile and fear in her eyes. She looks down at her hand and read, "Hi, my names Lily. I am 8 years old and I suffer from short term memory loss." she looks up at the boy who's face softens a bit. "My names 5, where's your parents?" the boy speaks, the girl shrugs "I was at the store with someone and then I ended up down the street now I'm here." the girl tries not to cry from fear while explaining why she was here. "Come inside we can figure it out." The girl hesitantly follows Five into the house and into the kitchen. "Do you have anything on you? A piece of paper? bracelets of any kind?" Five simply asked, the girl empties out her pockets and places items on the table. 

Y/N is running down the street looking down at their phone. They only took their eyes off Lily for a few seconds. They followed the map that marked Lily's location which lead them to an academy building that looked quiet familiar. Knocking on the door with panic rushing through their body, stomach dropping all the way to hell. There was no responses, putting their hand on the doorknob, pushing it open and running throughout the house. "Lily!" Y/N shouts loudly with tears streaming down their face. Y/N runs into the kitchen to see a boy giving Lily a peanut butter sandwich.  

"What are you doing?" I ask confused walking towards Lily, "Why'd you leave Lily? I told you to stay put." I bend down next to her as the boy looks at me confused. "You are?" he asks taking a step back looking at me. "I'm Lily's sister, I swear I was watching her. I don't even know how she got away." I say with a shaky voice. He just looks at me and then Lily, "How'd you fin-" I cut him off lifting up my phone to show him the map with the tracking device. "Tracking device, I've put them in different article of clothing's so I can always find her." I smile at the boy who nodded, "Let's go Lily." Lily looked up at me shaking her head no and going back to eating. "We've already annoyed him enough, let's go." I say with a stern voice so she sticks her tongue out at me and goes back to eating. I sigh clenching my fists a bit, "It's Five and you guys aren't annoying. Stay for awhile." I look at the boy like he was psycho, but what could go wrong? I shrug and walk over putting my hand out. "The name is, y/n" I smile a bit as he just looks at my hand. I awkwardly bunch my hand up and then put it back down. "Thank you, for you know. Not murdering Lily and finding her before someone else did." I sit down next to Lily, the boy shrugs. 

"I'm glad I found her to. She's a joy to have around." He sits down across from me. We stay silent trying to figure out a topic to talk about. "Is that peanut butter and marshmallows?" I ask poking her sandwich causing her to make a soft 'hey'. "Uh yeah, I hope she's not allergic to anything." I look at him and pretend to panic. "She's allergic to peanut butter." I say out loud causing him to shoot his gaze to me and make a shocked face, "Are you serious?" he says in a serious tone causing me to laugh. "I'm joking, you should've seen your face it was quiet cute." he groans rubbing his head not knowing to laugh or be upset. "You can come out you know, I won't bite." I say loud enough for whoever was hiding behind a wall to come out. A lady and a chimpanzee walks out from the door and just stares at us. The lady crosses her hands walking towards me, "I'm Grace, this is Pogo. What's your name?" I smile standing up, "My names, y/n. Nice to meet you." Grace looks at Lily and begins playing with her hair. I shake hands with pogo a bit confused. I guess he could tell I was confused, "Long story." I laugh looking at him. "I figured." Grace smiles walking over to the cupboard grabbing cups and pouring water. She places them in front of us.

"Thank you." Lily and I whisper out gently. "I'll make lunch." the women claps her hand, "Oh, it's okay we should probably get going. We've caused enough trouble already." The women ushers for me to sit down. "No, I insist. I was coming in here to make it, it's not problem." I look over to see Pogo and Lily playing so I shrug sitting down. Yeah, we're probably going to get murdered. "She seems lovely. Your sister?" I drink my water and five just chuckles, "My mother." I choke on my water and begin coughing. "Jesus, was she like 10 when she had you?" He just shrugs changing the topic. "How old are you?" I shrug looking down at my cup, "65." I say with seriousness and he just looks at me a bit shocked. "I'm 66." he says with seriousness and at this point I can't tell if he was joking or not. I make a cheers motion with my cup and drink the rest of it, "When's your birthday." I bit my lip a bit "October 1st." I watch Lily playing hide and seek with Pogo. "1989." Five whispers, I look down at my hands fiddling with my thumbs. How did he know?

"Lily and I really should get going. Our mother is probably worried sick about where we are." I stand up before anyone could protest grabbing Lily. "Thank you for having us." I zoom out of the house quickly getting into my car and driving back home. Walking into the house and setting everything down on the table. "Good job Lily. They believed you." Her voice echoes through the house. "Thank you momma." Lily says walking off into her bedroom. I go to walk off but her voice speaks, "Now y/n, how'd it go." I turn around to see her, that psycho woman who had kidnapped me all those years ago. "Good, I checked everything out and it seems easy enough." she walks closer to me playing with my hair. "Good, we wouldn't want any mistakes now would we." her voice speaks out in a threating way, almost as if a warning. I nod, "We wouldn't want any mistakes." I repeat back as she smiles walking off. "If you need me you know where to find me, bye for now y/n." I cockily smile with a wave, "Bye Handler." ...