Devil in Disguise

The Hargreeves are having dinner as Regi is explaining how there is a new member and how they need to be careful around her. The others just shrug it off not paying much attention until  Y/N walks in gracefully with a delicate smile upon their lips. Her dress was flowing behind her, honestly she looked like she was straight out of a Disney movie. The others were starring at her in awe "Walks like an angel" Diego whispers too Luther with a chuckle. "Hi my name is Y/N. Thanks for having me here" a small giggle escape her soft delicate lips like a soft silk curtain. "Talks like an angel" Luther whispers to Diego hitting him with his shoulder. "Don't be fooled. Y/N is the devil in disguise." The kids just shrugged wondering how such a beautiful angel can be a such a devil. "Prove it" Five says cockily wanting proof. Y/N looks at Reggie with a sinister smile. "Y/N, you'll terrify the poor kids" she ignores him as she slowly starts smiling bigger trying not to laugh. He slams his hand on the table trying to make her stop "Oh but it is so fun watching kids scream." Y/N tilts her head with a even worse sinister grin that made the kids skin crawl. The kids laugh trying not to show they were threatened by the look "Oh looks like you under estimate y/n and you will soon regret it" Regi chuckles out his words giving Y/N the nod to go but to go easy on them. "Maybe I should teach them." Looking up with pitch black eyes and a cold deadly stare which was terrifying. The kids all gulp looking at each other and then to the girl who had sown no emotions. Y/N does a loud sinister laugh causing all the lights flicker like crazy and random demonic noises are going off around the room . A giant monster appears on the table with a loud piercing demonic scream which made the kids be filled with fear and adrenaline. "That shall do y/n." Regi says with a flick of his wrist the demon went away and everything went to normal. The kids shakily sit in the chair thinking about what had just happened. They were filled with fear and regret. "Under estimate me again and I'll do much more awfully things." Y/N says in a cheerful voice and fluffs her dress. She does a small bow turning the lights back on but leaving their eyes black as a reminder. Y/N walks with a confident smile upon her lips, she takes Fives cup while making eye contact with him and sitting down at the table "This is going to be fun." She laughs drinking the cup of water ignoring Fives comments. The kids were scared but still wondering to see what more the newbie could bring to the battle filled "You are the Devil in disguise?" one of the boys whisper with excitement and fear. "Indeed I am."