Miscarriage

(Trigger Warning: It does talk about a miscarriage. Also please keep in mind I don't know much about miscarriages but, I am researching and reading somethings about it while writing. I am trying my best to make it somewhat realistic. Grab some water and prepare)

My name is Dolores, me and Five met each other during our days in the apocalypses and as each day grew we got together, we have been dating for over 46 years. Although our bodies are technically 18 we still decided that we should try have a baby. Its been months and now I finally can tell Five that he is going to be a dad. I got the pregnancy test and put it in a small box, I got a few of his favorite snacks,  baby socks, a shirt for him that says 'Best Dad' I lied the stuff over his bed and decided to make some coffee for him.  As the coffee gets done making I hear the door opening, it's five, my stomach starts getting butterflies and I get super excited. "Dolores, I am home" "In the kitchen pups" he walks near me and I hand him his coffee. He kisses me softly, "Wanna try again today?" He kisses my neck and then takes a sip of coffee, I giggle as I slowly walk backwards I motion him to follow me. He puts his coffee down smirking, I start to run but carefully, I seen him at the bottom of the stairs and I wave. I ran into the bedroom standing in front of the display I made. He spatial jumps into the room and looks at the display behind me, I hand him the small box trying not to cry while smiling. He looks at the box slowly opening it. He starts crying after he realized what it was, "Is it real? Is this real?" "Yes" my voice cracks and I cry happy tears.

2 months later *Trigger Warning*

I am two months pregnant, I have been experiencing morning sickness and other things but that is normal.  I woke up this morning feeling weird, my stomach had a sudden pressure. I walked down stairs as everyone watched me, Five was at work so he wasn't there. I smiled and then felt funny as I grabbed water and took a sip I felt as if I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom, everyone knew already so they were used to it. I noticed lots of blood coming from in between my legs confused I held my stomach "Allison, please come here." I said sobbing loudly. I knew she had a kid so, I was going to see if this was normal. Allison walked and her smile slowly drops. My body felt weak so, I dropped to me knees. Allison called for Luther,  "Allison what's wrong with me?" I sobbed loudly, Everyone walked in and seen my hand covered in blood. Luther and Klaus slowly helped me stand up as Vanya runs to get Grace. Diego starts to stutter, I felt bad. Luther, Klaus, and Diego follow me to make sure I don't fall over. Grace looks as if she was going to cry and walked over towards Everyone else while I sit down and drink water, Vanya starts to shake her head no as Allison starts crying, The boys look at me and I stare confused. My stomach had a sharp pain and I yelped and Klaus ran over to me, Diego grabs my arm and pulls me up and Luther carries me bridal style. I am confused as he places me in the car. Everyone is in the car and I have no idea where we are going, Vanya is on a call with someone. I keep feeling a pain and I clench my stomach confusedly. We show up at my doctors building. They hurry and get me inside. The Hargreeves where talking to the doctor and then I clenched my stomach falling onto my knees. Klaus runs over and holds me, I slowly start thinking 'miscarriage' I start crying as the doctor takes me into the room....

A week later

It has been a rough week, I've been in a lot of pain emotionally and physically. I found out I indeed had a miscarriage. I told Five as soon as I found out, he has been really upset and distant. He got really drunk one night and we got into an argument which ended up with him hitting me a few times.  I have been sleeping by myself a lot recently. Allison and Vanya came into my room to make sure I was okay a few times. I woke up to feel for five hoping he would be there but  realized I was alone. I sighed and slowly rose up grabbing my water. I heard the door open and I seen Klaus, "Hey, how's it going?" "I wish I could say I was okay?" "Fives down stairs drinking again Diego's trying to make him go to bed but he isn't" he says with a sad chuckle, I tried to contain my cries but it didn't work. I ended up bursting into tears as Klaus ran up to me and we laid there all night as he held me...

2 months later

It has been slowly getting better for me but, Five has been really distant and drinking Diego and Luther don't allow me near him when he's drinking, I'll take their word for it. I was walking around the house thinking about that one day our kid will be running around this very house. Everyone had left besides Five who was getting drunk, I realized this and did a U-turn to go back up stairs. "Where you going?" Five slowly walks towards me, "Upstairs to sleep." I turn around biting my lip nervously. "I missed you, It feels like I haven't seen you in months" he smiles, "Well that's because you have been ignoring me for almost two months" I smile he nods his head, "That's true hm. How you been?"  I sit down on the step and shrug, he seems unsure what he should do,  he goes to turn and leave but stops and walks towards me, I was nervous about what Luther had been saying. We sit on the step and we talked for what had felt like hours. We talked about how we have been doing, he has been in a lot of pain recently and I know how he feels. "Yeah, getting over the miscarriage, to think we almost would have been parents." he smiles painfully looking at me, "Yeah it has been" I look at him trying not to cry, "Is this the end of us?" my voice slowly breaks as he nods "I don't know" I felt like someone had ripped my heart out and I did heavy breaths, "I still love you and I always will love you. These past 47 years have been the best thing to happen to me. If you want to try again in a few months we can." I slowly stand up starring at him while tears fall down my face, "I am not giving up on you, on me, on a baby, on a family, on us. I can't I love you to much to just give up." He stands up looking at me taking my face in his hand. He moves my hair away as I start slowly crying. He pulls me into a hug kissing my forehead, "I love you too. and I still want a family but," he pauses and I look up at him as he pushes me away, I wipe my tears away The Hargreeves walk in. "What happened" "Nothing, we were just talking about how the past 47 years have been the best" I smile looking at them, they looked shocked. I nod looking at Five who just nodded, "But, I don't want to rush anything. Let's try again in a few months" I nod and smile, "Until then, let's figure out how to be together again" He nodded placing a soft kiss on my head. Everyone just walks away to let us have our moment.... 'I won't give up on us'