Skittles

I bought 3 giant bags of Skittles. I place them on the table and start organizing them by colours. Allison walks into the kitchen laughing a bit, "What are you doing, y/n?" I shrug, opening up the last bag. "Five likes the red skittles." I dump a handful of red skittles into a jar and Allison smiles. "Aw, that's so cute that you are sorting them out for him." I began laughing, she looked at me confused. "I'm actually sorting them out so I can eat just the red ones in front of him." Allison begins laughing along with me. "Playing the Devil's game y/n." I nod going back to sorting. I finish sorting just in time as I hear everyone else walking downstairs. I throw the other skittles into separate baggies. I wait till I hear Five walking into the room and slowly start eating the red skittles. He starts making his coffee but stops and slowly turns around, he death glares at me. Everyone goes on pretending like they don't notice anything wrong, but secretly they are trying not to laugh. "What you got there?" Five says pointing and I just shrug lightly, "Skittles." I slowly start sticking the red skittles into my mouth watching him cockily smile. "Would you like some?" He finishes making his coffee and sits next to me holding out his hand. I give him some yellow skittles, which are the ones he hates. He sucks his cheek and starts eating the yellow ones and leaning back in his chair. "I know what you are trying to do, y/n." I look at him confused and innocently speak "What are you talking about Five? I'm not doing anything besides eating Skittles." I ate some more, causing him to pretend like it didn't bother him. I lean back in my chair stretching lightly causing him to smirk. I bat my eyes and stand up, "Well, I'm going to take a shower so if any of you need me. Don't" I slowly walk out with the 3 bags of skittles while Five just stares at the others.

Once I had left the room I started to run quickly towards the bedroom, but I was too slow. I already heard the soft chuckling from behind me, and his breath on my neck. I turn around to be greeted face to face with him. "Oh hey fancy seeing you here." I smile, placing a skittle into my mouth causing him to raise an eyebrow. I went to place another one but as soon as I did he kissed me, taking the skittle out of my mouth. I pulled away disgusted, "You are gross Five." I shove his arm jokingly, we both begin laughing. He leans me against the wall still standing in front of me. "Half of the shit we've done to each other was a lot more 'disgusting' than me taking a skittle out of your mouth." He puts air quotes around the word disgusting. He kisses my neck causing me to blush, I feel him take the bag of red skittles out of my hand. He looks me in the eyes with a stern look, "The red skittles are mine, and so are you." He kisses me and slowly walks away, I just stand there shocked. He turns around with lust in his eyes, "Come on, it's shower time." He winks and starts walking away. I shake my head to snap out of the trance he put me in. Maybe I should start taking his skittles a lot more. 

(TW: Yall I was throwing up all night, and I still feel extremely sick BUT I have so much ideas for stories. I can't sleep so I'm using my time to write the chapters of 'Ghost Bitch' which is coming soon.)